chapter 31 - p l a n

Start from the beginning

It was like everything they tried to find wasn't enough to expose him with. It wasn't enough for what he did to Tori and Natalia and maybe even other girls that were too scared to say anything.

Natalia was still ignoring all of her friends in fear of Josh potentially exposing her. It hurt her to pretend like they didn't exist and they were all confused as to why she was acting like this.

Lia really needed her dad at this moment. All she wanted was a famous Sirius Black hug and him holding her and telling her that everything was going to be all right. She missed her dad so much.

She had an idea. She was going to owl her dad and ask him to meet her somewhere at Hogwarts so she could talk to him.

Dad,

Hey Dad. We haven't talked in a while and I really need to see and talk to you right now.

Is there any way for you to come meet me at Hogwarts tonight? Maybe ask Dumbledore if you can floo here.

I miss you so much and I'm really in need of one of your hugs right now.

Love,

Your favorite daughter

She sent off the letter using one of the Hogwarts owls and was about to leave before she bumped into two hard bodies.

"Sorry that's my bad I didn't see anyone standing there," she said while looking down at her feet.

"Nat."

"Fuck," she grumbled under her breath.

"Look at me."

"I can't do this," she said before making her way out. George was busy writing and sending a letter off while Fred was talking to Natalia.

"If you really didn't love me you wouldn't be wearing your promise ring right now."

"What?"

"If you didn't love me, you wouldn't be wearing the fucking promise ring I gave you."

"You want it back?" Natalia asked.

"Nat that's not-"

"Fine you can fucking have it back," she said while taking the ring off her middle finger and putting it in Fred's palm.

"Nat you know that's not what I meant."

"Well it sure as fucking hell sounded like it."

"Take the ring back," he whispered quietly under his breath.

"If we want to keep up appearances, you're right. I can't have the ring with me," she whispered back.

"Fine," he grumbled. Fred wanted her to keep it but he knew that it would be a bad idea. Natalia made her way out of the owlery, going back to the Room of Requirement to meet up with Dylan and Kalen.

She walked in with an incredibly annoyed mood and the two boys knew exactly how to cheer her up.

"We got it," they said at the same time with smiles plastered onto their faces.

***

"She gave the ring back?" George asked while pointing to Fred's palm.

"I don't wanna talk about it George."

"Fred you have to talk to someone-"

"Please just shut the fuck up. I don't wanna fucking talk about it George."

"Do you know why she broke up with you? Or why she's not talking to any of us?" he questioned.

"No. Like I said George just fuck off."

"Fine but if you keep going on like this, no one's going to wanna be fucking around you Fred. You're acting so insufferable," George said while walking past him to Lee.

Fred walked away to the 7th floor of Hogwarts when he noticed something. He saw Natalia giving Kalen a tight hug and he clenched his fists so tightly that he thought the ring would break.

Natalia saw him from the corner of her eye and quickly ran back to the owlery to get the letter from her dad so she wouldn't forget about it before Fred approached her. She knew that after Fred saw her hug Kalen, he would go ballistic. 

Sweetheart,

I miss you so much as well Lia. I talked to Dumbledore and he said I could come visit you tomorrow.

Come to his office at 8 pm after dinner tomorrow.

I'm so excited to see you sweetheart and I hope one of my hugs can help you.

Love,

(D)Padfoot

Natalia was super excited to see her dad tomorrow and was going to write back when she heard footsteps.

"I need you now."

"We can't, it's too risky," Natalia said shaking her head while tears were forming in her eyes.

"Nat I really don't give a fuck. I just need you right now. Please."

A/N:

heheh cliffhanger h0es

don't worry next chapter will be s m u t t y (ik y'all are deprived)

p.s. there won't be a chapter tomorrow because i'm gonna be super busy today and tomorrow and i won't get a chance to write but i'll try to double update saturday!

what do i need to add to make fred super spicy? kinks? anything you wanna see next chapter that i haven't done yet?

take a look at my new book! it's called the other person and it's a cedric diggory and fred weasley love triangle! i posted the introduction chapter and i probably won't start writing till this book is either finished or almost done!

if you look at arreagas_chains author's note, she put a picture of me from when we were facetiming and i was telling her about the tea and my whole plan for this part of the story (hehe y'all ain't ready)

plans for the sequel of this book are already being made guys i'm so fucking excited i can't even (it might happen based on how well this book does)