Konami: "H-Hey! Stop being mean Yoshi!"

Noji: "Y-Yeah jerk!"

Yoshi: "Whatever."

I said as I pulled a can off the Sixpack and cracked it open, taking a chug from it.

Moji: "Yoshi, we're still minors! We shouldn't be drinking Alcohol!"

Yoshi: "Yoshi, we're still minors! Look at me I'm Moji! A big ol' Virgin Pussy! Konami's 16 and he's the Youngest here. That hardly makes us minors Dick Munch!"

I said mocking Moji, making him glare at me, before I turned towards rhe others.

Yoshi: "Yo, Rai, you want one?"

Raitachi: "Y-Yeah! Thanks Yosh."

Yoshi: "Catch."

I said to Raitachi, making him blush before tossing him one of the beers, causing him to stumble before catching it. He then cracked the beer open, causing it to explode in his face, making him blush in embarrassment as Maya, Noji, and Moji and I laughed at him.

Konami: "Y-You alright big bro?"

Raitachi: "Tch! I'm fine! Just... gonna go shower off."

Raitachi said, blushing in embarrassment as he began walking off, when I suddenly stopped him, grabbing him by the shoulder.

Yoshi: "Oh come on, Raitachi, stay with us, it's good beer, I might just lick it right off you."

I said teasing Raitachi, making him blush before he began marching off, causing me to start laughing again.

Konami: "Yoshi... why are you so mean to Big Brother."

Yoshi: "I'm not mean. Teasing never killed anyone before. If he's embarrassed by it, then that's his fault. Now, stop worrying about him and have fun. We only get to do this once a year."

Maya: "HEHEHE! YOU SAID IT YOSH! Now pass that beer! And let's get this party started!"

Maya yelled as we all began to celebrate our yearly party.

《Raitachi's Pov》

Raitachi: "GRRRR! Dammit Raitachi! The fuck is wrong with you! Ugh, I totally embarrassed myself infront of Yoshi..."

I said at myself angrily as I walked out of the house's back door, towards the little shack that worked as it's bathroom, with a working shower. I still had the beer in hand as the smell of alcohol drenched my body. The sky was pitch black as the clouds covered the night sky, the wind blew violently shaking the trees and grass around the house. I looked around, slightly scared by the sounds of the dark woods as the cold creeper around me.

Raitachi: "Tch, I hate this stupid place! It's so damn creepy! Hey Big Bro, we're gonna have our yearly party in this abandoned house Moji and Noji's parents renovated. You wanna come with us this year? Yoshi will be there! Can't believe I let that little brat trick me! Last time I came to one of these, Maya pranked the hell out of me, and now that I'm back, I'm still getting laughed at! Assholes!"