"It's now or never," (y/n) said as she walked through the hall. Her eyes lingered at all the tables before finally landing on the burgundy and gold. She spotted the twins almost immediately, a smile growing on her face as they mirrored her reaction.

She took a step closer, until her legs started moving on their own. Running and jumping into Fred's now outstretched hands.

"(Y/n)," he whispered tightening his grip around her waist.

"(Y/n)!" George yelled, wrapping his arms around her and Fred creating their once small hug into a very big one as Lee and Angelina joined in which ultimately got bigger as Cedric and Wren joined as well.

"It's weird," (Y/n) said pulling away from the hug. "I feel like I have only been sleeping for a few hours, and yet I missed you all terribly."

"Trust me, when I say the feeling is mutual," Fred said with a light chuckle.

"Come on, sit down (Y/n)," George said taking her wrist and sitting her in between himself and Fred as he nodded to Wren and Cedric to sit down.

Fred also nodded to the two as he realized where his jealousy had gotten him before. He was going to be better when it came to his feelings, and he felt like this would be a good start.

Dumbledore stood up on the podium looking out towards all the students, clearing his throat he raised his glass in front of everyone.

"Can I have your attention please. Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout and Madam Pomfrey whose mandrake juice has been successfully administered to all who have been petrified," he stopped as a warm round of applause and cheers were heard throughout the whole Great Hall. Fred and George were some of the few who clapped and cheered the loudest which warmed (y/n)'s insides.

"Also, in light to recent events as a school treat, all school exams have been cancelled. Now I think It is time to award some last-minute points. If it was not for Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Fred Weasley, whose courageous actions not only saved the school but saved the students as well I reward Gryffindor four hundred points."

"What?" (Y/n) asked turning towards Fred who had a huge grin on his face as he reached over and high fived George. The Gryffindor table bursting with cheers.

"I'll tell you about it later," Fred winked. He put his hands on hers, presumably to have her stop asking questions as he tried to hear Dumbledore. There was a lot of things Fred still wanted to say to her- to apologize for all his wrongs, but he knew right now wasn't the time.

(Y/n) who was still struggling to not be anything but awkward with him decide to have a little bit of courage as she turned his hand over, interlocking their fingers.

Fred seemed surprised at first, as he looked at (Y/n)'s face, but she just gave him a warm smile which he returned as he slightly squeezed her hand.

"Gryffindor has won the house cup!" Dumbledore said in his last breath as everyone got up to cheer. Within minutes the feast had begun, and food had gathered around every table.

"So, keep me in the loop, I've been out for months! What have I missed?" (Y/n) asked looking around to all her friends.

"You haven't missed much, twins stopped pranking, Lee got a boyfriend, oh and I heard Lockhart is no longer going to be teaching us DADA," Alicia said slightly leaning over the table.

"It's a shame really," Ron said digging into a chicken leg. "He was just starting to grow on me."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen as she took in all of what Alicia had said. "What?" She almost yelled.