But before they walk away Rin picks her phone and starts filming, she then runs up to Izuku and Eri and says:" here we have our hero Deku that saved Miku over there." She then points the camera at Miku.

Rin then says while pointing the camera at Eri:" and here we have his cute adopted daughter." Eri smiles and says:" hoi."

"And then our receptionis that we see as our God and saviour Inko Midoriya... she is actualy the mother of..." Rin then says while running up to the desk Inko was sitting behind.

"Is actualy the mother of Deku the Hero or by name know as Izuku Midoriya... dum dum dum.." Rin then says while switching between filming Inko and Izuku while zooming in on there face. Eri was giggled because of how Rin was acting.

"Is this normal..." Izuku then asks Miku who sighs in responds and then says:" yeah... i can't understand how she can have that much energy in the morning."

Rin then uploads the video on social media and a few seconds later they here Len shout from an other room:" HE IS THE SON OF OUR GOD, OUR SAVIOUR!?"

only for Len to run in a few seconds later and he then says:" what a plot twist."

Izuku sweatdrops and says:" my mom is seen as a god... by Rin and Len."
Miku then responds:" actualy also by me, Meiko, Luka and Kaito..."

"Well that comes as a suprise... you don't get to hear every day that your mom is being worshiped..." Izuku then says. Eri then says with stars in her eyes:" Grandma is so cool."

Inko who sat behind her desk, laughed a bit. She then says:" if you want, i can make for dinner katsudon."

Izuku's mouth was already watering at the mere thought of eating his mothers katsudon again. He then says:" food of the gods made by a god."

"Is you're moms katsudon that good then?" Len then asks. Izuku replies with:" it's the best."

"Izuku you're exaggerating a bit..." Inko then says from behind her desk. Izuku replies with:" i am not."

Inko sighs and says:" sure.. now just go with them and have fun." Eri then says while she sits on Rin her shoulders:" see ya later grandma."

"Later Eri." Inko then says. Izuku then says:" bye mom." And inko replies with:" bye Izuku."

Rin, Len and Eri where already out of sight. Probably because they where running. Izuku and Miku then walk towards where the others are.

And when they walk into the room it's already pure choas. Miku then says:" yes, before you ask this is normal."

"Actualy i was gonna say, that this also happens a lot at the dorms." Izuku then says while looking at how Rin was running after Len but then with Kaminari and Bakugou who tries to kill him.

Miku turns to Izuku and says:" aren't you going to a hero school...." Izuku responds with:" yep."

"Okay..." Miku then says. Eri then runs up to Izuku and says:" can you help us to catch Len, dad. We want to crossdress Len."

"Uh..." was the only thing that came out of Izuku's mouth. Miku then says:" we can also do that with Izuku."

Eri looks at Miku, they then both nod at each other and both began to smile. Len then yells:" RUN IZUKU BEFORE IT'S TO...."