𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞

A brush here and a brush there

A brush here and a brush there. A brush of maroon-red lipstick gets brushed against Sienna's lips.

"Meh, this works." She mutters, buttoning her suit jacket in the middle and fixing the collar of her shirt. The jazz music crinkles in the background, vinyl crackling as she gets ready.

She steps away from the mirror, deciding to stop looking at herself for a while. The silver rings in the bowl slowly start to be adorned on her fingers, reflecting a rainbow onto the wall opposite of her.

The jazz music suddenly stops, causing Sienna to pout, who had the audacity to touch her music.

"Really Sienna? Frank Sinatra, what are you, a hundred years old?"

She turns around, staring daggers at the person near her record player machine,

" Max, you know if you were anyone else, I would have had your fingers cut off." She darts over to him, punching him playfully in the arm.

"I know you would, but you couldn't do anything without this." He smirks, pinching the pink bandana between his thumb and ring finger.

Sienna storms over, grabbing the bandana out of his grip and muttering curses underneath her breath.

"I swear, I always lose the bandana whenever you're around." She says while furiously tying the piece of fabric around her hair, forming a ponytail of sorts.

Eventually, her fingers slip and the bandana falls down, tumbling to the ground.

"Shoot." She mumbles, her hands shaky. She was worried about this meeting and she's hoping that it's not showing.

"Let me," Max says, picking up the bandana and tightening it around her head, this time forming an intricate knot. The pink bandana forms a scrunchie of sorts, allowing Sienna to marvel at how well it was done.

"How'd you do it?" She asks in shock, getting a wink from Max,

"Having a mother who said that men doing women's hair looks cute teaches you lots of things. Also, don't be too worried Fin, if he says no then we'll find her on our own." He leaves her alone in the room with her thoughts clouding her mind.

Sienna shakes her head, putting her hands delicately on her temples,

"You'll do well Sienna. Just kick it out of the park." She walks to the door and grabs her handgun,

Click.

The cool metal gets slipped in the holster located near her thighs, the perfect spot for a woman to store her gun.

"One last time." She mumbles, looking at herself in the mirror. The woman in the mirror frowns, something wasn't sitting right with her.

Sienna's hand snakes down to her gun and pulls it out, quickly cocking it, just in case things go wrong.

The gun goes back in its holster and Sienna finally starts to feel the tiniest bit confident about what was to come.

She turns around, facing the door behind her. The green door quietly creaks as she closes the door behind her, ready to face the real world.

*

The presence in the room is heavy, overbearing one might say. On one side, EQUAL has taken over the chairs, only three of them have been able to come.

On the other side, ACE had two people, with both choosing to sit on the bar stools instead of the empty loveseats left open in the middle of the room.

Cai didn't mind the silence, in fact, he loved the silence. It was refreshing to finally see a group bow before him. Sure he wished that it wasn't because he had the upper hand on who this mystery girl was but you can't always get what you want.

Min's shoulder collides with his as Min leans in,

"Cai, why did they call us?" He asks, running his hand through his blond hair. Cai leans in closer, just to intimidate the group sitting on the other side,

" I might have an idea Min, just keep on being silent until they start talking," Cai says, attempting to make eye contact with the woman, sorry, Sienna Fin, who was avoiding everyone's eye contact.

As if it was planned, Max Breveux, the leader, clears his throat and starts talking,

"We had called to talk about the demise of DARK."

Wow. As if I didn't know that. But demise, really? What are you, trying to take over the world? Cai thinks, shaking his head, but the mafia leader was raised without learning casual English and was only taught business English.

"Demise?" Min's leather jacket crinkles as his voice booms through space, echoing off all the surfaces.

"The girl," Sienna whispers, trying her very best to not let fear show through. She clears her throat and repeats what she said with a firmer tone,

"The girl."

"What's in for us?" Cai asks, setting his chin in his palm, looking uninterested. He had to make sure they would give him something in order for him to want to work with a group underneath him.

Both the leader and co-leader look at him nervously, not having anticipated this. Cai smirks, he had them right where he wanted them. He covers his mouth, a pout on his face,

"Oh! Did you not know? I would want something just in case things went bad. Well, gotta go." He starts to get up, but is stopped by Max's desperate yells,

"I'll give you 25 percent of my connections!" Cai stops on his boots and turns around shaking his head,

"Are you sure?" He asks, getting an awestruck response from the small girl sitting next to him,

"No, we aren't sure." She glares at Cai causing him to realize that Sienna had more fight in her than he had realized.

Suddenly, his phone had buzzed, showing a picture of one of his trainees hugging the mystery girl. He tsks while making eye contact with Min, he had this in the bag.

"Well, choose quickly. Cause I just found our brown-haired beauty." Min mumbles while waving the phone around, trying to get the duo to speed up the decision making process. Cai groans and starts counting backward,

"5,4,3-" He was interrupted by Sienna Fin,

"Okay, we'll do it." Cai's face starts to turn into a smile as he clasps his hands together,

"Perfect. Now order something we're gonna have to create some sort of game plan."

Wow, well that was something. 

What do you think's gonna happen in the planning session? TPWK!

- Sky