First Day

Jennie POV

''Jennie-yah!!! Wake up!!!" I was woken up by the loud voice and the continuous knocking on my door. Ugh! Can't people just let me sleep in peach.
"Jennie!!!" The person outside my room shouts again, who is I realise to be my sweet and lovely sister, Kim Dahyun( sense my sarcasm here).
"I'm coming! I'm coming! Stop knocking my door now or else you'll break it"
I then open the door to see her.
"Eomma has told you to get ready unnie" she said.
"For what??" I responded trying to recall if we had made any plans for today.
" Did you forget? Today is the first day of school. I'm going now. Oh! And be fast you have only 30 minutes"
Oh shoot!! Today is my first day of new school. We have come back to Korea after 10 years of living in New Zealand. How can you forget your first day of school Jennie Kim!!! Aissh!! I don't want to be late on my first day. I hurriedly wore my clothes and went down.
I greeted my Mom and Dad. Ate one toast and ran to my garage and took off to my new school on my baby.

Well, not bragging but our family is kind of reach so I have many kinds of cars and bikes, but this one is my favourite

Well, not bragging but our family is kind of reach so I have many kinds of cars and bikes, but this one is my favourite. I reach my school within 10 minutes being the speed monster that I am. Hehe!! Not my fault that I am late to most things and have to speed up my travel.
When I reach my school, everyone looks towards me. Well, you can't avoid them if you come to school at such a high speed. I walk towards the entrance when I some of them gossiping.
" Who is she? She is so hot!! "
" I think she is a new transferee. Yeah she is handsome as well"
" Do you think she is single" and blah blah blah. I ignore them and went inside. I am not interested in those things such as love, relationship and all. It's just waste of time for me. Though my friends have told me multiple times that I should date someone. I will if I find the right girl. Yes girl, I am a proud lesbian and I am thankful that my parents support me. But I haven't dated anyone yet.
I still had 10 minutes to go to my class. So I started searching for my two best friends. After searching for a while I found them in the hallway. I went up to them and greeted them from the behind using my cold voice "Hey!"
They got startled and looked behind. They got shocked when they saw me but immediately recovered and started hugging me to death.
" Yah!!Jennie-yah!! I missed you so much! Jisoo said.
"Yah-pabo! Why didn't you tell us you were coming. I missed you too by the way" Kai joined in ( A/N: Don't worry guys, he is gay here)
"I missed both of you too"
" So, the transferee everyone is talking about is you, huh!! They are right though. You have become hot"  Jisoo said. "Do you have a crush on me huh, Jisoo? Don't because you are not my type" I teased her. She is the only straight one in our group as she claims to be but I don't believe her. "In your dreams, you dork" Jisoo responded glaring to me. I chuckled. We then went to our classes. We all have the same classes as made my routine according to their routines. How you ask? Well because my father is the owner of this school and I practically begged him to arrange my routine according to theirs. I am not spoiled but I tend to get a little stubborn sometimes. After the teacher came he told me to introduce myself in front of the class. I went up and started "Hello everyone!! I am Jennie Kim. I have come from New Zealand." I finished  and went to sit beside my friends. I know my introduction was very brief but I do not care cuz I am kind of cold to everyone except my close ones. I find it hard to interact with strangers easily. I don't know how Jisoo does it, she can make friends in the blink of an eye.
The day went by without anything exciting happening. Many people, especially girls tried approaching me, but I did not give any them much interests. I heard there will be soccer trials tomorrow so I want to go for it. I used to play soccer in New Zealand and was praised by everyone, totally not bragging by the way. I hope I get in the team, because without it my high school life will be boring. After a very tiring day at school I went  to home directly, flopped on my bed and dozed off cuz sleep is life y'all.

A/N: How was the first chapter? Tell me what you think about it. The next chapter will be the meeting of Jenlisa. I don't know when I will update the next chapter but I will try to do it within this week. Don't forget to vote if you like the story
-YourNi
Peace out✌✌