"They have him at the stake in the front of Vale." Lucci informed me before he passed out from exhaustion.

I looked at the people in the room. "Get him medical attention now."

I opened a portal to the front of Vale. I walked through and saw the sight of my redheaded apprentice on a cross with that Marigold whore dragging Quelaan by her hair. Both of them were beaten within an inch of their life. I then saw Robyn Hill, team RWBY, Penny Polendina, and other happy huntresses.

"Let them go." I said evenly. Not an ounce of emotion in my voice. My hands in my pockets and my eyes trained on the two maidens.

"No. Here's how this is going to go down-" Robyn said in an attempt to command me.

I moved faster than she could see and uppercutted her with so much force her head flew off her body.

As the rest of the huntresses assaulted me I merely dodged through them and made my way to Penny as she made feeble attempts to stab me with her many swords I grabbed her wires and pulled her towards me and ripped her in half. I then slaughtered the rest of the happy huntresses.

When I finished ripping out the throat of the Goat Faunus what was her name? Flora? Oh well it doesn't matter anymore. I turned my attention to the now Furious team RWBY.

"Why did you kill them?!?" Ruby yelled at me as she shot at me with her toy gun.

"You strung up my apprentice up after all the service he had done for this world and you little shits. We are days away from launching an assault on Salem and you pull this. And you thought you could walk away alive? Hell no." I said as I walked through her fire. Yang rushed me and I caught her fist midair.

"We did this because of you are evil!" She yelled at me.

"Evil? EVIL?!?" I yelled as I punched her in the face. "I have done nothing but good for Remnant! I have given you allies! I have given you leaders! I exposed Ozpin for his lies and you call me evil?!?"

"You brought Adam Taurus into your ranks!" Weiss said as he stabbed me through the chest and I back handed her away and broke her sword.

"And I have given him the curse of the undead as a punishment! He has died over and over again for his crimes! He has served his penance!"

"Then what about Whitley Schnee! They boy who served Jaques Schnee!" Blake said as she slashed me repeatedly with her sword and scythe combo.

"You mean the abused boy who had no one in his life until I came along and saved him? The same boy abandoned by his mother and sisters?!? Who had to follow the orders of Jaques just to ensure his own survival?!? That boy?!?" I yelled and head butted her and kicked her across the face.

"Then what about Mercury Black! The boy who was a part of Cinder's group?" Ruby said as she attacked me with her scythe.

"The boy who I ordered to infiltrate their faction and killed Cinder to ensure the fall maiden from not falling into the hands of Salem! The boy who risked his life for the future of Remnant!" I said as I snapped her scythe's blade like a twig and kicked her in the stomach. "I have done everything for you idiots so that your world to survive and this is how I am thanked?!? With betrayal?!? You are huntresses yet you help Salem's cause! You dream of being heroes yet you are the opposite! I will only allow you to live out of respect to your families."

"And what about them?" Yang said gesturing at the fresh corpses of the hapy huntresses.

" I owe nothing to them or their family. Their lives were forfeit." I said as I walked to the cross where Adam was and got him down.

"So they meant nothing to you?" Blake said with venom.

"They were my enemies. And they were not honorable ones so they didn't mean a damn thing to me." I said as I gave my apprentice a sip of estus and then gave Quelaan one.

"You're insane." Weiss spat.

"No. He's ruthless. As am I. There is a large difference." Adam said as he got up. "Damn it I'm gonna need new swords."

"And clothes by the look of it." Quelaan said as Adam moved to carry her.

Several troop transports flew down from the sky and the troops poured out and pointed their weapons at team RWBY.

Seeing as they were outmatched and that they had no chance at winning they raised the arms in surrender.

"Get them out of my sight." I said.

4 men went forward and beat the girls to the ground and put them in aura inhibiting restraints. They then got rid of anything they could use to escape such as hair pins, ribbons, and bobby pins.

Once they were searched they were loaded into a high security prison transport and were carted off.

Good riddance.