c-1

Everyone burst through the gates of c-1's territory, the buzz of excitement echoing through the air. Dream, George, Sapnap, and Bad all watched with smiling faces as people streamed through the gates. Their members would all listen as the advisers divided them among the one hundred houses. The people all listed their names, and c-1's advisers distributed them into the homes. The few families they had were put into homes with their own family members, and the remaining extra got paired with someone random. The majority had personal homes. c-1 advisers stayed in a larger building together.

Some people objected to where they or others were put and started to argue. Dream looked at them all kindly before he spoke.

"We were chosen to look after you all. I understand if you're unsatisfied with the living arrangements, but if we work hard, we can build more houses and buildings and have even more room." He restlessly waited for them to answer, looking to his fellow advisers expectantly.

"Would you be better off choosing for yourselves where to live and what you're going to do?" Bad asked. The crowd murmured, a 'probably not' came, as well as a 'sorry' or two.

"Hey, it's okay!" Dream assured them, speaking to the crowd and taking a brief look at Bad gratefully. "These sort of things happen. When they do, we'll get through them!"

"Let's get working!" Sapnap cheered, everyone clapping and following directions being shouted by heads of different jobs.

-

Sapnap and George headed down to the mines with a large group of people, grabbing a pickaxe and a lantern each. The mines had already been started by the people who had helped set up the world for them, so signs pointed to the few main areas. It made it less likely for anyone to get lost.

The mining group had 73 people in total (including Sapnap and George). They were all provided with pickaxes, safety helmets, and a special elixir that helped them see in the dark. They were instructed to mine anything of use, things like coal, iron, and even stone. They would be there all day, working happily with the others.

Bad looked at the other 65 fondly. "Come on, muffin-heads! Let's go unpack the supplies!" They all followed him, cheering and chattering with their friends. Bad's eyes surfed the crowd, joyfully interacting with each one and carrying crates from place to place. He looked to Dream, who stood watching the people. His eyes caught Bad's, and he smiled, his freckled face lighting up. Bad grinned back, then turned away, helping a younger one carry a heavy box.

Dream laughed to himself and grabbed some poster paper from the supplies center that was built (the same one Bad and the other 65 people who were loading the crates into). He opened up the paper and flattened it, drawing a picture of three smiling stick figures, holding a map and pointing to somewhere in the distance. He titled it, "Join Adventurers' Guild!" He wrote a brief description, saying something about exploring other areas of 454-1C, along with weekly meetings with the other advisers' adventurers. He wrote a time to meet up at the town square, and he held the poster out in front of him, observing it proudly. Well done to me!

-

The sun set contently in the sky, signaling everyone out for dinner. Everyone went to their houses and made food (the houses were all stocked with supplies needed for the first month), setting up for the night and telling each other about their day.

The advisers of c-1 sat down at the dining room table, exhausted after the hard day's work. Sapnap and George worked almost non-stop in the mines, Dream had joined Bad and the rest of the people who were unpacking and organizing the supplies. Sap grabbed a couple of packages of instant mashed potatoes (Just boil water! the package read) and started to boil water on a stove. He went over to his friends, who were happily chattering and sitting in the dining room, and slammed his hand on the table.

"We need something that makes us different from the other communities," Sapnap said. George looked at him, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I think we'd all be more... connected if we had something personal instead of just 'c-1'."

"That sounds good! We should announce it tomorrow," Dream agreed, looking to Bad, who gave him a thumbs up.

-

The sun rose, and so did the people. Everyone flooded out into the open to the middle of town, waiting for an announcement. They all clapped as their advisers came onto a small podium.

"Good-morning!" George cheerfully greeted the members. Some swooned, others nodded their heads to return the greeting.

"We thought it would be nice to name ourselves," Dream started. "I think we're more than a community... I think we are a team," Dream said. "So, I think it's only fitting that we make ourselves known as The Dream Team." BBH nodded his head in agreement, a grin growing on his face. Sap crossed his arms, a grin representing his approval. Bad came up next to Dream.

"I speak for George and Sapnap, too, when I say Dream is the leader of the advisers. This isn't the only reason we're calling us The Dream Team, but it's one of the prominent reasons. Another reason we chose it is because we've achieved our dreams, and we're glad that you're choosing to support us," Bad finished, backing up shyly as the crowd cheered and headed out to do their jobs.