Chapter 34✅

Hehheehee🤗

Enjoy?😌

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The constant sound of the high pitched machinery woke me up from a much needed sleep.

Though why was there a noise at all?

That was a very odd noise to have in a home. Im sure it doesnt come from sohye's apartment.

So where could i be?

Slowly, i opened my eyes to answer my curiosity.

The blinding lights forced me to immediately shut my eyes

Carefully, i lifted my arms to shade my eyes and felt a few wires stuck to them.

I opened my eyes once again and waited for it to adjust to the lighting where i noticed that my surroundings were unfamiliar.

My arms turned to face the back of my palms and saw what was hanging.

Confused, i steadily sat up on the mattress and saw that i was covered in white sheets on a white bed with a table at the end of my feet.

Looking around i saw that i was in a spacious hospital room judging from the flooring and the layout of the room aswell as the fact that these machineries were by my side and counting my every heartbeat.

I flung off the sheets and got on one side of the bed where i noticed my hideous outfit

Mainstream hospital dress robes.

How long have i been here?

What happened???

For a few minutes, i sat there with my legs in the air trying to remember every little detail that lead me here.

It wasnt long but it was all i needed because right then, my memories flashed back like a wave.

Everything that had happened.

The burning

The screams.

The explosions.

"The children!" i panicked.

I quickly unattach myself with the wires and rose to my feet.

The machines gave a fine line a sound that continuesly rung.

As soon as i was on my own support, i fell probably because i hadnt been using them for a while.

My legs felt a little heavy.

Though i fought it and tried standing. I grabbed hold of the bed side and pulled myself up.

Breathless, the door flung open and i saw a handfull of nurses and a doctor who looked a little too worried.

"h-hi?" i asked

They all sighed in relief as sohye and seojoon rushed in.

"Y/N!" Sohye shouted

She and her brother seojoon were clutching onto something to support them as they breathed in and out.

"why are there so many people~ " i joked but i guess it wasnt so funny since no one laughed.

Oops.

"are you crazy?! We thought you stopped breathing!" sohye comes up to me and slaps my arms

"ow! Okay im sorry! I was just confused." i replied "and uncomfortable.."

"you crazy- if you didnt nearly die, i would have killed you myself!" she said