Chapter 33✅

The fire became volcanic this time. Popping spits of fire.

"NO! we can still get you through!! We have to find a way!" sohye looked around for an option but she was panicking and we didnt have time for that.

It was useless trying to use this path anymore. The hole on the ground was way too big for us to jump and the floor way unstable for us to try a stunt.

I had to find another way out!

"We dont have time! You have to get them out! " i turned to sohye

"no! Y/n! Come on! I cant leave you!" sohye panicked she cried and was frantically looking around

"sohye" i called her

"SoHye! Listen to me! Get a grip!" i shouted to her

She stopped and fell on her knees lifeless as streaks of tears fell from her cheeks rapidly rolling down to her chin.

"Take them to safety. Make sure you get there as quickly as you can. The girl needs some medical attention! Or she will die from infection or loss of blood. The grandmother needs oxygen. She's hyperventilated. You have to do this for me. I will find another way out."

She was crying more now and i couldnt help but shed a couple of tears but i wiped them fast. I cant let my sight be blury.

I need to be on full security.

"THERE ISNT ANOTHER WAY OUT! YOU SAID SO YOURSELF! COME ON Y/N! YOU'RE ALL I HAVE! I cant lose you" she cried

I smiled at her

"who said you were going to lose me. Its y/n here remember? You cant get rid of me that fast" i replied smug and put on a brave face despite the panick attack im having inside.

I cant have her worry too much.

We both have a duty here.

I stood up and took hold of the crying children before running away from the fire because it was starting to reach us.

I looked at the time and read 2.45am.

Its been 30 minutes.. No wonder.

We've reached the dangerous phase.

Everything is dry so now we dont have much time left before we could get hurt.

I ran into an opening where the fire hadnt engulf just yet. A row of doors were shut but there were some that was still open just a little bit.

My hand immediately pryed the door open and welcomed the house we had no way out.

I put the children down and stacked pots and pans by the door above the cloth that i shoved by the side so the smoke wont kill us first.

My thoughts brought me up to the balcony where i immediately opened it up and checked the clearing.

"The fucking tree is too short to reach the 12th floor. Fuck" i whispered to myself

I heard that the fire was from the 8th floor so if i could just get to the 4th floor or even the 3rd then we can get to safety more easily since the lower part of the building shouldnt be as bad as it is here.

"The balcony has a handle for every place so i should try to climb my way down. But how do i get there with two children??" i asked myself

I would need to tie the baby to my body.

AH! THATS RIGHT CLOTHES ROPE!

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" i heard a scream and hurried inside to check what happened.