Ch. 6

I woke up dreading school because now Matt and I had to talk to eachother. It wasn't that I didn't want to learn more about him, but he was always flirting with me. And I couldn't help but like it. But I couldn't believe him, he was a bad boy. I threw on some leggings with ugg slippers and a north face.
--
When I got to school, I saw Matt at his locker. Okay, just ignore him, I thought. I opened my locker without saying a word to him. But as we all know, he is a man of many words.

"Hey babe. Did you miss me?" Matt smirked.

"As if.." I shot back.

"I know you did. It's okay, I missed you too." Matt smiled.

"I'm sure." I sarcastically spoke.

Matt came close to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"See you in english, CJ." He whispered, before leaving.

He was so irritating.

I put my books away and walked around the halls for a little bit in my spare time.

It was there I saw Matt with his other bad boy friends.

I watched the girls as they passed by Matt, smiling fakely so they could get his attention. And he gave it to them, trust me.

"Hey babe", or "Sup girl", was Matt's response to the girls fawning over him.

I know it shouldn't have, but it made me mad. He should stick to one girl.

I tried walked by, avoiding eye contact with him, but that didn't do any good because I was pulled against a locker anyway.

Matt's arms snaked around my waist once again, gripping me tightly.

There was no point in trying to get away. He was strong, and it showed.

"Get it Matt!"

"That's my boy."

And other responses also were spoken while Matt was trying to "sweet talk" me.

"Hey, babe. I'll see you tonight." He said, trying to contain his laughter.

I had to think of something good to say back.

"Yes I know, sadly. Now, let go of me." I fired back.

"Ohhhh!"

"Matt you just got rejected!"

His friends yelled, causing Matt to burn up a little.

"Will do, princess. I'll get to do this even more tonight, anyway." He smirked, letting go of me.

I rolled my eyes.

"You wish Matt." I spoke, before running off.

---

When English class started, I walked in and sat down next to Matt. I had to. Sadly.

We decided we would meet at his house at 6. I desperately wished we wouldn't, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. He gave me his address like I gave him mine, and we sat in silence for the rest of the period. Well, at least I did. He was talking to all of his friends.

Class finally ended, and I was not looking forward to tonight.

--

I put on a t-shirt and some jeans and had my mom drive me there.

I walked up to the front doorstep, not believing what I saw. Matt's house was huge. Way bigger than mine. I'm talking massive.

And then I started to feel embarrassed. At my house, I was making cookies. Here, he probably had a chef in a full sized kitchen making them.