ERIK'S LIFE STORY

Erik Galen Menendez was born on November 27, 1970 in Blackwood, New Jersey. Erik was very shy and quiet growing up. Erik wanted the same attention that Lyle was getting while growing up.

⚠️TW⚠️SEXUAL, VERBAL, MENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE WILL BE MENTIONED‼️

Erik is the younger brother out of the two. Erik played sports such as tennis, swim, and soccer. He played the same sports as Lyle.

Their mother Kitty would sometimes coach them for swim. When Erik got older he played competitive tennis.

Erik was sexually abused by his father Jose from ages 6-18.

Erik was also mentally, physically, verbally, and emotionally abused by both parents.

On Erik's 6th birthday Jose took pictures of Erik naked. Then Jose showed his friends the pictures.

Kitty would help Erik with his homework. When Erik got the answer wrong Kitty would yell at Erik, then crumble up the paper and then slap Erik.

Sometimes Kitty would lock Erik in a closet.

Erik even questioned if he was gay at one point because of what was happening between him and Jose.

One time Erik was really tired and out of shape before a big tennis game. Erik ended up loosing the game. When they got home Jose was angry at Erik. Jose told Erik to go up to his room. Erik could tell what was going to happen to him by the tone of his father's voice.

By the tone of his father's voice this time, he knew his father was gonna have sex with him. When Jose got up to Erik's room he pushed Erik on the bed.

Erik ended up getting away.

Erik ran downstairs into their den. Kitty was in there watching tv. She had been drinking.

Erik was crying when he ran down into the den. Kitty was just staring at Erik with a confused look on her face. She asked him what was wrong. He told her that she wouldn't understand.

Kitty then flipped out on him. She was saying things like "You think I don't know what's going on", "You think I'm dumb, I know what's happening".

Erik yelled at Kitty and said he hated her.

After he said that Kitty was furious.

He ran away to their guest house and Kitty ended up following Erik there.

When Erik got there he went into the guest house and Lyle was there. Once Kitty got there she was angry. Erik stood behind Lyle, while Kitty and Lyle argued/fought.

Once Kitty left Erik told Lyle that Jose kept touching him and forcing him to have sex with him.

Lyle told Erik that their father would never touch him again.

When Jose found out that Erik had told Lyle about what was happening between them he was mad. He went up to Erik's room and pushed Erik on his bed. Jose put a knife to Erik's throat.

Erik pushed their father off of him and ran to the balcony. He heard Lyle and Kitty arguing.

Their parents threatened to kill them if they told anyone about their home life.

Erik was excited about going to college. He was going to go to a college in Rhode Island, so he could be far away from his father.

Then Jose told Erik that he was going to go to a college close to their home.

Erik did a photoshoot, and the photographer said Erik was quieter and more humble during this photoshoot.

The photoshoot had this photo in it.

When Lyle got arrested Erik was in Israel

When Erik found out Lyle got arrested he flew to Miami, then to L.A.

Erik ended up getting arrested at the airport after turning himself in.

Before the brothers got arrested they got the money from their parents will. Erik spent the money that he got from the will on professional tennis lessons, and traveling for tennis games.

After many trials the brothers ended up being guilty and were charged for first degree murder.

Erik told his lawyer Leslie Abramson that he should've killed himself not his parents.

Erik was in California's Folsom State Prison. He was then transferred downstate to Pleasant Valley State Prison.

Erik married a pen pal named Tammi Ruth Saccoman in 1999. They have a daughter named Talia. Talia is actually Erik's step daughter.

Erik and Lyle were reunited in 2018. They both broke down in tears of joy and excitement.

If your interested in learning more about the Menendez Brothers case watch their trials on court tv, or watch their documentaries on hulu or amazon prime video.

There are many more details to their case, I just can't remember all of them.

If you think that the Menendez Brothers deserve justice make sure to sign petitions and spread awareness about them:)

Also just because they're attractive doesn't mean you get to sexualize them!!