J U S T - W O W.

I was in Bailey's car, with Bailey.

Breathe Annabelle. Breathe.

The streets whizzed by as Bailey weaved in and out of traffic skillfully, cars moving out of his way as if by magic.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house."

What?! I couldn't go to his house!

He must've seen the panic on my face as he smiled gently.

"Look, it's only a house. You need to see my sister."

I gulped as I realized what he had in store for me, and embarrassment washed over me in waves.

Bailey pulled into a driveway, cutting the engine. In fairness, his house wasn't as grand as I had imagined on the drive over, which made me less anxious. We left the car, and I followed him into the house as he turned towards me, winking again.

"Connie!" Bailey yelled, making me jump.

I stared daggers at him as I chewed on my hair, glancing around for the girl that would be tasked with the impossible.

"What?"

Came the irritated reply as a beautiful girl poked her head around the top of the stairs. She had the same chestnut hair but highlighted with honey and caramel blonde. Her eyes narrowed at me as she stared at her brother in disbelief.

"Who is that?" Connie demanded.

"This is Anna. She needs your help in the ugly duck to pretty swan department." Bailey declared, giving me a lazy smile as he leaned on the railing.

Connie blinked as she stared at him.

"Did you just call her an ugly duck?" She rolled her eyes as she walked towards us, and I stared at her in awe.

I thought Bailey was hot, but his sister was something else entirely. She wore ripped jeans and a faded white Levi top; her face was made up to perfection.

"I have to apologize for my brother. He is a vile boy. He used to be nice." She smiled at me warmly as she stood in front of me, making me feel instantly comfortable.

"Bailey, what is going on? Why would I do anything for you?" she asked sweetly, turning to her brother. He looked at her innocently.

"If not, I shall be telling Mom and Dad where you keep your stash." He shrugged nonchalantly, and her eyes flashed at him dangerously.

"God, you are a prick. So, you want me to what, give this girl a makeover?" Connie turned to me, smiling. "What's your name, honey?"

"Annabelle," I mumbled, unable to maintain eye contact with such a creature.

Were these siblings even human? I had never seen such beauty before. Bailey raised his eyebrows at my name, and I smiled secretly.

Finally, he knew my name.

"We have a deal. Annabelle is gonna help me, and I'm gonna help her. Starting with a makeover from you." Bailey folded his arms as they both stared at me.

This wasn't too awkward, two of the most beautiful creatures on this Earth analyzing me.

"I'm wondering why she needs a makeover?" boomed a voice from behind them, and my head snapped up in surprise. I noticed Connie smile broadly as Bailey rolled his eyes.

"Reuben." Bailey grunted as an older guy appeared at his elbow, swigging from a bottle of beer.

I tried not to stare, but this was beyond my control. Unlike the other two, this one had jet black hair and sea-green eyes, which were currently running up and down my awkward self. He wore tight jeans and a crisp white shirt, which had the sleeves roughly pushed up, revealing tanned forearms. He must have been about twenty, similar age to Connie. Wait-