Charecter sketch😍

NIEL KNANNA-The great mafia king with attitudes

NIEL KNANNA-The great mafia king with attitudes.. He is very rude and heartless.. He will kill people on the spot.Whole mafia world is only under to neil khanna.. No one have any courage to raise their voice infront of him. But he is heartbroken grom inside... His bitter past made him like this.. Who like dark colours, darkness... everyone is scared of him... His friends are his only family... He is hot and handsome too... Age 29....

AVNI MEHTA:Veey sweet, bubbly, kind, cheerfull girl who like to do charity.. Studying in xyc college.. Mbbs student. Want to be a doctor.. Matured girl but immature too....princess for dad. She is one and only daughter of Homeminister ashish mehta and doctor neela mehta. Very talkative too.... Very cute, beautiful and hot too🔥...Age23

Ashish mehta:Honourable homeminister

Ashish mehta:Honourable homeminister. Dad of avni and husband of neela. For the world he is a good minister and for family he is a loving husband and caring dad.. Loves avni a lot and call her princess. But his real face was hidden from both world and his fam...

Neela mehta:mom of avni and wife of ashish. Beautiful lady with kind mind.. She is very kind and help poor people. Doctor by profession. Own hospital Mehta hospital.... Avni and ashish is her life...

Zaan, nupur, ali, riya, dd, abhi are neil's friend. They all are related to mafia. But all are good at heart.. But rude for world.. All want neil to move on from darkness. All love niel a lot and was very sad for his condition...

(Rest charecters will be added as story progress... )

How was the charectersketch?

Do you all like this?

Should i continue or not?

Much love

Who am i?   Tell me frnds😉😉