1 ; A new thing

a/n : hey hey hey i just wanted to state a few things :) first this is my first book thing idk so i wont be perfect but thats okay. second this book will NOT have smut, personally i don't feel comfortable with it :) third each chapter is going to be based partly off of songs like, each chapter will have the name of a song and at least one verse from it, it will look kind of like what the song title looks like! lastly there will be different povs so when you see something like " ____'s pov" that means its switching povs but its mainly going to be George's even though the description is dream based lol. anyways enjoy! :)

-~*  sofia - Clairo *~-

Georges POV

" YOU GAY ( insert lgbtq+ word/slur, sorry if this is offensive i don't mean harm but please tell me if it is. thank you!  )"

She lunged at george. 

darkness

George jerked awake to the sound of beeping. Covered in sweat. He walked to the bathroom to clean himself up.

What was that... what did I tell her, i'm not gay. so why did she...hm.

George turned on a hot shower forgetting what happened. he slowly hopped  into the steamy shower. Water rushing down his pale body he thought to himself. 

( HAHAH cliffhanger lol the chapters not over but maybe ill tell you what he was thinking later ;)) sorry if im annoying ) 

-school-

George plopped out of the yellow bus scurrying to his locker. He got to his locker without anyone yelling and calling him names. That happened to everyone but it got better as he got closer with his girlfriend, the popular girl.

The teacher greeted everyone as they walked into first hour, which would seem to last for hours yet really only be 45 minutes. Class just started...

" Alright students, before we start I wanted to talk to you about cheerleading tryouts! they start tonight at 5! Anyways back to class... Today we have...."

Cheerleading tryouts. All George could think about.

What would his girlfriend think. He is a boy. Boys don't do cheerleading. Especially him. Plus why does it matter to his girlfriend she'll probably cheat anyway.

Before he knew it class was over. 

George scurried back to his locker trying to not be noticed, being called names was the worst. With his head down, he made it to his locker, safely. He grabbed his things and left without a sound, Still with his head down he ran into a tall, tan, blonde haired, green eyed boy. he fell to the ground along with the other boy. Before they could exchange a glance george grabbed his items and ran. Leaving the other boy clueless on the ground.

He arrived just in time. 

"hey Everyone, hahah guess what..."

By this time everyone in the class new that his "hahah" meant new something. The silence turned into a  loud chatter. everyone talking to their neighbor about what it was.

" quite down, quite down. We have a new student... come on in!"

tall boy.

George hid his face hoping he wouldn't notice. Nope. 

George peeked up to see the boy glaring at him ever so slightly. The boy winked and went on with his introduction.

Once again the class was over.

George was the first one out. But right behind him was the boy, or dream.

"Hey sorry for running into you in the hall"

"oh its o-okay" george didn't look up, hoping he would go away. With his luck he did. George felt bad but went on to his locker, which is were it all started.

He overheard  a girl talking but not just a random one, one that sounded like his girlfriend. he slightly peeked around the corner to see his girlfriend flirting but he couldn't see who...

-~* "I think we could do it if we tried, only if you'd say your mine..." *~- she winked and ran her fingers across his strong jawline.

him as in the new boy

He was lost, mentally.

-~*  658 words *~-

a/n : hey hey hey again :) i know it was short this was my first chapter still trying to figure things out but i know this story will be juicy just you wait ;) anyways uhm i hope you enjoyed tell me what you think/want to happen next maybe it will come true lol. byeeeeeeeeee🥶

-~* total words : 721 *~-