Prologue

The sun beats down on me as I lay stretched out on a beach lounge. The soft sounds of seagulls chriping and the lapping of the water against the sand, echoes in my ear. The way the sun kisses my skin is just bliss and it is everything I thought it would be—the peacefulness, no paparazzi and no confusing thoughts. However good must come to an end and I guess after two months it's a given.

My phone buzzes next to me and I reach over the empty martini glasses for it. "Hello?" I ask, the sinking worried feeling returning after so long being dormant.

"Ashleigh it's Nancy. The second SUNK book: DROWNED, has been given the go ahead and we need you back to start pre filming," she says with a calmness—something unheard of.

"The second book? But the premier of the first hasn't even been released?" I respond, sitting up in my chair.

"Yes, However, the books are selling out all over the world which is why the company wants to go straight ahead with the second."

Grabbing my lace kimono and book, I slide on my sandals and make my way up to the villa. "Wow. Ok, I'll organise a jet for the end of the week-"

"No we need you back tomorrow, I have already sent a jet to pick up up. We have much to do."

And she's gone.

Tomorrow? I'm not ready. Not ready to face Callum and terrified to face Blake.