Some Info

Hey guys! Author Chan here and I wanted to tell y'all some info for this book! If you didn't read the description, (which you should) this is my second book! For those of you who have read my first book, the reason I am not updating because I was busy with this! Sorry for those who wanted the next chapter of my first book, which you should check out if you want to. Anyhoo! Let me tell you of what you should know before reading this book!

 In this book, you have a twin sister named S/n (Sister name). You both have a rough past, and you two have the ability to shape shift in to anything and anybody! You two knew you had magic since you were kids. You always looked out for each other. The Sanses will be falling for you, the kuundere-dandere. While the Papyurses will be falling for your sister, the deredere-tshundere. You both live in a mansion that is far, but not too far from a place that is a mixture between a village and a city, (God I really like mixing things up). Sorry if I get anything wrong with any of the personalities or anything else! 

Now, onto what you and your sister are like! You both have the same magic color and eyes. There will be some differences between you too also. If you have let's say black hair, your sister will have any type of brown hair, if you have blond hair, your sister will have strawberry blond, or any other type of blond hair. What I am trying to say is that your sister will have a hair color  that's is slightly different from yours. If you have freckles, your sister won't have them and vise versa. You both have the same hair style, skin, and eyelashes. In this story you don't have glasses or contacts (Sorry for those who were them).

You both also have some pets. Your pets are:

Hope- A female Golden Retriever

Max- A male German Shepherd

P/n(pet name)- A male white Persian cat

Snow- An female Egyptian Mau

Tropical- A male macaw

Alice- A female snake 

Well that's all for the info of this book! If I missed anything, I will edit this and if there are any mistakes here. I hope you will look forward to the first chapter.  Anyhoo see y'all in the next chapter! Peace✌️

-Author~Chan💖