⋆⋅ twenty-six ⋆⋅

Start from the beginning

"well when you locked me and Thomas in that room we kissed and now were dating I guess" I was still high, so my mind was so out of the place and wasn't properly thinking before I said stuff.

"no way really?" Quackity was sipping on this tea like nothing.

"OOOOOOHHH YES MY PLAN WORKED OMG OMG MY PLAN WORKED HABAH IM SO HAPPY YES EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Wilbur has started jumping up and down and squealing like a middle school girl.

"what plan?" I asked accusingly.

"MY PLAN OOOOOOHOHHHHH WAS TO EEEEE KEEP YOU GUYS IN THERE UNTIL YOU KISSED AND STUFF AND AHHHH IM JUST SO HAPPY BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT DIDN'T WORK OMGJSDJKGNSDJG" he was on the floor rolling around now.

"well we know he's baked still" Dream looked down at Wilbur, freaking out on the carpet.
"IM JUST SO HAPPY AhHhHhH—" his giggling soon shortly sobs.

"what the hell is wrong with you mate?" tubbo asked.

"WELL IM JUST SO HAPPY IM CRYING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IM CRYING" wilbur said though the racking cry's.

"um—I have no idea why exactly you're crying wilbur, but why don't you sit down and have a glass of water—" Alex got up to help, but Wilbur swatted him away.

"I JUST AM GONNA CRY ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE THIS RUG IS VERY SOFT AND SEEMS NICE" Wilbur started stroking patterns in the floor as he shook with more sobs.

"look at what you did Ollie you made him cry!" Clay threw a piece of jerky at me.

"I didn't mean too! He was the one begging for me to tell him!" I fired back. Alex lay a stray blanket over a tear-faced Will.

Just then, Tommy walked through to the living space with a single spoon and a can of tomato sauce.

"can we streeeeeaaam!" Every word he sang in a different note.

"tommy you're eating tomato sauce" tubbo mentioned.

"yeah, it tastes so goooood like pogchamp" he slurped up a glob of tomato sauce from the spoon.
"why is Will crying?"

"no reason"
"he's sick"
"he stubbed his toe"
Me, Clay, and Quackity all said the different answers at the same time, making tommy a tad suspicious.

"hm—can we stream now" 

"tommy its 3:00 in the morning" Alex said blankly.

"but in England it's like 11" Tommy pleaded.

"you guys are high, and probably getting canceled tomorrow so no"

"well if we're canceled, we can't do any more harm?" Tommy talked through Will's continuing sobs.

"no" Alex didn't give up, so tommy just walked over to the PC and started up Twitch.

"what are you doing?" Alex asked supposedly.
"I'm starting a stream duh" Tommy rolled his eyes as he pressed the Go Live button.

"TOMMY NO WHAT THE—" 

"WHAT IS UP CHAT! I HAVE TOMATO SAUCE! ISNT THAT PRETTY COOL? TOMATO SAUCE IS SO GOOD"

"TOMMY WHY DID YOU START A STREAM" Alex ran over to the PC to realize it was too late.

"because I wanted to big q" tommy pouted. Quackity just walked off in annoyance.

SavvyTheDavvy:😫all🌈iwanna🔪dornis🌟get💫high🌌and🔽jump💧offa🅾cliff
Sour_clown: THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO WELL
Caught_u_smiping: TOMATO SAUCE?
ItsBree13: SO YALL ARE STILL HIGH ABHBSFHA
Cadarino: TOMMY NO
Spicy_monkey: WOOOOOOOO ILY

a/n: hey you lovely lot ;) how y'all doin? tell me bout your day>>>>>
here's a couple memes:

a/n: hey you lovely lot ;) how y'all doin? tell me bout your day>>>>>here's a couple memes:

𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara