are you stupid or stupid - henry hart

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, college has been crazy right now. I have an accounting exam tomorrow but I thought I needed a break from studying, so here is another imagine! It's quite short, sorry!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"I hate math." I whined throwing my bag upon Henry's bed. Henry shot me a look before sitting down at his desk.

"Didn't you say your parents were going to kill you if you failed this test?" 

You flopped onto his bed and groaned, "Yes, and they threatened to take away my going out privileges, which is totally unfair."

"Well, how about we do a few practice problems first and then take a break?" He suggested, grabbing a piece of paper and quickly writing down a few problems. Leave it to Henry to make things boring. 

"Alright fine." I watched him, glancing down at his hands. 

"You know Henry, I just now realized how buff you've gotten from just being Kid Danger. Like before you were all noodles and spaghetti." 

I watched as he turned to look at me. "But now you're hot." I grin, taking the paper from him, skimming through the problems.

Henry rolled his eyes, "Anyway, just do those problems and I'll check them." 

I nodded and stared at the paper for what felt like hours. In reality, it was ten minutes. Henry glanced back at me to see how I was doing and noticed you weren't writing anything down. 

I was actually fiddling with the hem of my shirt. Henry stood up to sit next to me. 

"Are...you okay?" He asked curiously, looking down at the blank piece of paper. I just shrugged. 

"Yeah, I just much rather be doing something else than this." I gestured to the paper and yawned. 

Henry sighed, "Just try one problem? Then I'll ask my mom if you can sleep over." He handed the pencil back to me and walked over to his desk. I reluctantly started to work on the problem. I huffed after several minutes and drew small doodles and swirls on the paper, hoping that it would wake me up. 

Henry glanced back at you and sighed, "Are you stupid or stupid?" He mumbled in frustration. I look up from the paper and gaped at him. 

"Did...you just call me stupid?" I blinked at him. I saw him gulp slightly, his eyes widening. 

I set the pencil down on the bed and begin to walk towards the door. Before my hand could reach the doorknob, his hand already grabbed mine, pulling me back. 

"I'm just kidding! I'm sorry, please don't leave." 

I stared at him and rolled my eyes. I sit back down, him following. 

"What's going on, hm? You can tell me anything Y/N." He said rubbing his hand on my thigh. I sigh, trying to look at anything but him. 

His finger rests on my chin, making me look up at him. 

"Fine, it's just, school has been really stressing me out, and I can't help but think that I could be doing so many other things than some stupid math problems." I tell him and he smiles a little. 

"Also, it's fine, I don't care if you call me stupid or not." I looked back down at the paper. Henry looked at me in surprise.

"Wait, you don't care?" He curiously said. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Not really. It's not that big of a deal to me. I mean, I am kind of stupid." I say, Henry watching me for a moment. "I was only leaving cause it would get me out of studying." 

"Hey, how about instead of studying for the test, we take a break? I'm exhausted anyway." He suggested. I grinned, and ripped up the paper with the unanswered problems. 

"Finally, I was waiting for you to say that." 

I attack him with a hug, pushing us both down on the bed. He stifled a laugh, catching me in his arms. I sit up smiling with my legs on either side of his waist. 

Henry sat up as well, but instantly kissed me. 

Grabbing the back of my neck, he pulled me in deeper. Butterflies formed in my stomach when he slide his tongue over my bottom lip. It didn't matter how many times we kissed, the butterflies were always there. 

His hands traveled down to my hips, rubbing little circles with his thumbs.

"I still can't believe you called me stupid." I moaned into his mouth. He pulls away, looking at me. 

"I said I was sorry." He said, pulling me closer to him. 

"Still." I smile slightly, in which he knew that I was joking. He rolled his eyes, pulling me into another kiss. His cold hands traveled underneath my shirt, and he began to kiss my neck lightly. 

"Are you still going to ask your mom if I'm staying over?" I said panting, while pulling at his hair. He mumbled a yes into my neck, nipping at it softly. 

Before it could go any farther, there was a knock at his bedroom door, making him pull away from my neck and sighing. 

"What." Henry said, resting his forehead on my chest, his hands wrapped around my waist. 

"Charlotte and Jasper are here to hang out." I hear Piper say on the other side of the door, and walking back downstairs. 

"We will resume this tonight." Henry winked, lifting me off his lap. I pout, falling on the bed dramatically. He kisses me one last time, and leaves to go get our friends from downstairs.