Wakiya x readwe (beyblade burst)

I don't write very often. Please request if you want a character!
---------------------------_______________________________
(B/N) = beyblade name
(B/M) = beyblade move
(F/C) = favorite color
(Y/N) = your name
(Y/L/N) = your last name
---------------------------_______________________________
(NO POV)

You were walking to the roof. You heard about the beyclub and wanted to see if it was worth your time.
You friend Waikya said somethings about it. But he was always talking about it so he didn't hate it.

You walked up all the way and saw a kid with blue hair two with black a blonde and, Shu?

You heard from Wakiya that he was in the beyclub but didn't really believe it.

You say down on the ground and watched them practice. You guessed you weren't noticed yet since no one said anything to you.

"WAIT WHO ARE YOU AND WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" Said the blue haired boy who from,everyone else was named Valt.

"I got here quiet a long time ago." You said as you were sitting there for about 5 mins. After speaking some you were asked to battle, by Valt of course. After showing off
(B/N) and beating Valt with (M/N) you asked if you could join the club. They agreed and you were now a new member of the bet club!

~Time skip... I am lazy Sowwy😓~

You were walking home when someone stoped you walked to Wakiya's house to say hi and help him practice

You nicked on his door as he came out and dragged you inside. "(Y/N) may I ask why you joined the beyclub!" He asked angerly.

"I thought it would be fun why?" You asked confused. "I just don't want you around thoughs idiots!" He said back.

"Wait are you jealous?" You said with a smirk as (F/C) ora surrounds you.

He jumps a little and looks away blushing a little. "N-No of course not why would me wakiya ever be jealous of weaklings!" He said back with fake disgusted in his voice.

You laughed a little as you hugged him. "Yeah yeah right." You said back to him. He hugged back but picked you up in the process.

He brought you to the training room were the both of you trained for the rest of the day.

---------------------------_______________________________
Sorry that it was short... And bad but it is late and I sleepy.😪
So plz put characters you would like me to write a one-shot about!
Author-Chan out😛