Training Camp Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Is this enough, or do you want more?" Kageyama asked, as he added the last amount of meat on.

"It's good enough already," Y/N replied, "thanks by the way."

Kageyama pat Y/N's head, "Um yeah, no problem."

"Hey Y/N chan let's go," Yachi said.

Y/N nodded before attempting to leave.

Kageyama said, "Wait Y/N chan before you go, can we try something?"

"Yeah sure, let me tell Yachi san first though," Y/N said.

"Yachi san you can go without me, I can catch up later," Y/N exclaimed to Yachi.

Once Yachi gave her a thumbs up, Y/N turned to Kageyama to see what he wanted to try.

"Here open your mouth," Kageyama said.

Y/N opened her mouth for him and he placed a piece of meat into her mouth.

"Is it too hot for you?" Kageyama asked.

Y/N shook her head signaling a "no" while she ate the meat.

"Okay that's good, you can catch up with Yachi san now," Kageyama said, "that was about it anyways."

"Thanks Tobio san," Y/N replied.

Y/N took the hand that was at Kageyama's side and placed a kiss before she left.  She walked away to catch up with Yachi, so the two can join their friends.  Kageyama looked over to Yamaguchi, who was smiling at him.

"Yamaguchi san, nothing better come out about this." Kageyama said.

"You got it Kageyama san,"

The two made it over to the group at the same time Mako did.  Everyone else sat on the grass except for Kaori, who was standing, along with Eri and Kiyoko, who were sitting.

"Hey guys what took you so long?" Yukie asked as she ate her onigiri.

Yachi began to sit down on the grass, "Y/N chan's boyfriend wanted to fee her something and I got kinda lost for a bit."

"Okay, but Tobio san only fed me one thing and we left," Y/N added on, "anyways, what about you Mako san, why did you arrive with me and Yachi san?"

"Oh you see, the parents from Fukurodani gave us watermelons and I was free so I helped out," Mako replied, "there wasn't much so I didn't call you guys."

"Oh man, I would've totally said to ask us the next time that happens," Yukie said, "but the training camp ends today."

"I mean what's stopping us from meeting up at the training camp," Kaori replied, "we can even met up without the training camp if we wanted."

"But just somewhere between Tokyo and Miyagi," Eri added on, "Kiyoko san, Yachi san, and Y/N chan do leave really far from us."

"Unfortunately yes," Y/N commented.

"Hey guys, does it feel like we're being looked at right now?" Mako asked.

Kiyoko turned around to check, "Nope we are being stared at right now, just act normal."

"Is it just me or are some players here pretty scary, like Asahi san from Karasuno," Kaori said.

"You see our ace is pretty timid everywhere else except for the court." Kiyoko said.

"Wait really? I thought he looked really scary too?" Eri replied.

Y/N added on to Kiyoko, "You see, there was this one time were he didn't want to kill a spider because he didn't want to hurt it's feelings."