Training Camp Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Everyone cheered, "Thank you for the food," before digging in.

The managers watched the teams from the sides as they finished up their jobs.

"They seem to like it," Kaori commented.

Yukie replied, "It just means that we did a good job."

"To anyone that's done, just go get food and then we can all hang out in the grass area." Kiyoko said.

"Okay," Yukie and Eri said.

"I'll wait for Y/N chan to finish, so I can go with her." Yachi said.

Y/N tried to finish up the cabbages, "Are you sure Yachi san, you can always get your food first?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I don't feel like getting trampled over by the taller people."

"You know we're both around the same height right?"

"Yeah, but better protection," Yachi stated, "so I'll wait."

"Alright then, I'm almost done anyways," Y/N replied, "only five more minutes for so."

Y/N quickly finished up her job and let Kaori and Mako serve the onigiri, since they volunteered.  Yachi and Y/N got their plates and began to look around.

"Hey Y/N chan, is Kageyama san choking?" Yachi asked, pointing to his direction.

"I'm sure he's fine right now, Akaashi san just gave him water." Y/N replied, "The real problem right now is what's happening with Kiyoko san."

"Why is Nishinoya san the leader tho, since Tanaka san and Yamamoto san are helping out."

Y/N and Yachi continued to walk, "I heard that Nishinoya san was the only one to be hit by Kiyoko san.  I'll go help her out first, you should go get some food first."

"Um alright, but come back quickly." Yachi stated.

Y/N walked over to Kiyoko, who was slightly bothered over the fact that the three wouldn't let her leave.

Y/N tapped Kiyoko's shoulder, "Hey Kiyoko san, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, Tanaka san and his friends were just being a nuisance," Kiyoko replied, "I was just heading over to our friends, thanks for asking though."

"That's great, I'll catch up with Yachi san now," Y/N said, "I'll see you later."

"Bye," Kiyoko said.

Y/N caught up with Yachi, like she said, but Yachi looked lost for some reason.  Y/N tapped her shoulder and she practically jumped.

"P-please don't eat me," Yachi exclaimed in fear.

Y/N was really confused, "What do you mean Yachi san."

"Oh sorry, I thought you were one of the scary volleyball players."

"It's okay, let's go over to Kageyama san and Yamaguchi san," Y/N said, "their making some meat right now."

Yachi nodded and the two headed off in their direction.  Y/N lightly pulled the hem of Kageyama's t-shirt to ask him a question.

"Hey Tobio san, can Yachi and I have some food?" Y/N asked.

"Oh yeah of course," Kageyama replied, "Yamaguchi san, can you help Yachi san out?"

"I was just about to," Yamaguchi replied with a smile.

The boys helped the friends out with the food.  Even Tanaka and Nishinoya came by right after their defeat from "protecting" Kiyoko.