| - Moon 10 - January 20 - |

[ > BIRDS OF PARADISE < ]

[ > Group Stats < ]

Season: New-Leaf (1/3)
Weather: Sunny but Muddy
Event: SO. MANY. CUTSCENES.
-

The Tribe of Sunlit Paradise

Fresh-kill pile: 83
Sticks: 59
Herbs: 43
Border Strength: 20/20

-

The Outsiders

Fresh-kill pile: 11
Sticks: 9

-

Cats: 14

Peacock: 1
Great Mother: 0
Parrot: 1
Dove(s): 11
Hen(s): 1
Chicks: 2
Fledgling(s): 0

Outsider(s): 2

-

[ - NEWS - ]

Hello furry friends! Welcome to The Tribe of Sunlit Paradise!

| - Cutscene 1 - |

Hebe stared at the tribe camp from afar, eyes dark with guilt and sadness. As she slipped into the nursery den, she spotted the shriveled bodies of Pukekit and Uglykit. "...Dear Bubblebreeze? I wish to speak with you." The goddess mewed, prodding the queen lightly. "What do you want?! You've already ruined me, what more could you need!" The she-cat hissed, eyes narrowed with anger as she turned.

"I wanted to apologize, young starfire." Hebe mewed calmly, a small glow forming in her paws. "All I wanted was to protect your little ones, all I wanted to think about was the suffering of others. I didn't take into account that you would be suffering too, my starfire." Bubblebreeze narrowed her eyes, though only a looked of sorrow stared back at her.

"I... I don't need you to accept my apology now, I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused. You don't deserve the mistreatment from your doves, or from me. You are the great mother of your tribe, but I am the goddess of rebirth, my starfire, so even if you are in pain, please take into consideration that you can forgive. You may feel helpless, or alone, or just terrified, but you have the power to forgive. Please my starfire, take that into consideration. It doesn't have to be now, it doesn't even have to be soon. Please just think about it..."

With a flash of light, the goddess had disappeared, leaving behind nothing but an orchid.

| - Cutscene end - |

Hebe visited Bubblebreeze and asked for her forgiveness! She also left behind an orchid as a gift!

| - Cutscene 2 - |

A she-cat slowly crept into the nursery den, a mouse in between her jaws as she slowly edged the kits away from their mother. As the she-cat began to chew up the prey into a mush, a small rustling could be heard, and a green eyed siamese she-cat slowly padded towards her. "What are you doing up so late..." The new cat hissed.

"S-Storkstalker! I was just uh... feeding the kits...." She anxiously mewed, spitting the prey out and shoving it towards the mewling kits. "Bubblebreeze's word is law. If you plan on breaking rules, you'll have to go through me!" Storkstalker hissed as she leaped on top of the she-cat, bringing the two down outside of the nursery. Screaming was heard right after, as the rule breaker shoved her off and swiped at her neck, leaving a long trail of blood.