| - Moon 6 - January 16 - |

[ > BIRDS OF PARADISE < ]

[ > Group Stats < ]

Season: Leaf-fall (3/3)
Weather: Orange leaves dying
Event: Potential Murder

-

The Tribe of Sunlit Paradise

Fresh-kill pile: 73
Sticks: 59
Herbs: 41
Border Strength: 18/20

-

The Outsiders

Fresh-kill pile: 12
Sticks: 9

-

Cats: 14

Peacock: 1
Great Mother: 0
Parrot: 1
Dove(s): 9
Hen(s): 1
Chicks: 0
Fledgling(s): 2

Outsider(s): 2

-

[ - NEWS - ]

Hello furry friends! Welcome to The Tribe of Sunlit Paradise!

| - Cutscene - |

Lilacpaws padded through the grass, the crunching of the leaves under his paws soothing his anxiousness. //The last time someone was out here alone, they where attacked...// His thoughts nearly blinded him from where he was going, and he found himself nose first in the dirt.

"Ugh, what the...?" Lilacpaws stared at the red stain in confusion, a small droplet of blood laid on an orange leaf. Standing up quickly and looking around, Lilacpaws began to panic again. When he looked closely in between the tall grass, he could see the limp body of Blazingsnake.

Lilacpaws's face contorted into a look of disgust, the scene was quite bloody and terrifying. His paws turned him around immediately, and he ran back to camp without looking back.

| - Cutscene over - |

Blazingsnake is dead! Lilacpaws described the scene in detail to the tribe.. "White and Black fur was sprawled everywhere, and so where scratch marks. It looked like the attacker had fought with Blazingsnake for a period of time before he was killed, especially with the gashes in his back."

A discussion chain will be set up!

The Outsiders den was built last moon! Blackclaw and Verbanasigh are no longer tired!

The nursery should be built soon, Bubblebreeze is still tired!

Bubblebreeze's kits will be born next moon!

We have a discord! https://discord.gg/g8jDaZ4yua

Good luck~

[ - The Tribe of Sunlit Paradise - ]

Peacock

Embermoon
Tom
A muscular dusky grey tom with a pale ginger chest and stomach with pale amber eyes, his left containing a section of blue.
Hunting skill: 5/5
Battle skill: 5/5
Foraging skill: 5/5
Shinnies: 18
Status: Healthy, 3 Energy
Played by - xX__Cinderblaze__Xx