1.

After Toad disappeared from gamindustri, he ended up in a new world. However, this world was nearly covered in water but Toad didn't mind.

Toad: huh. A world covered in water. I suppose it can't be all bad.

As Toad was walking around, he noticed a group of girls fighting another group of girls. But these group of girls were different. They had white hair, yellow eyes and their voices sounded distorted as if they have multiple voices, plus the ships they're equipped with have what looked like sea life. One of them saw Toad and attacked him.

????: we have ourselves a man. I'm gonna have fun killing you!
Toad: *in cold voice* bring it on bitch. I'm not afraid to hurt women.

Toad then activated his sharingan.

Toad:

Toad:

After he used he Tsukuyomi, he killed the unknown girl. The enemy shipgirls fled and the rest just stood there in shock at the performance that Toad displayed. But one of them walked up to him.

????: *in British accent* that was a rather savage display you put on there.
Toad: I can tell they were the enemy. I had no choice but to kill her.
????: well in any case, my name is Illustrious. I am from the royal navy.
Toad: Toad. Where am I anyway?
Illustrious: our base. Azur lane.
Toad: cool name.
Illustrious: you're not from this world are you?
Toad: nope. I'm from a world where technology is highly advanced.
Illustrious: and what pray tell is this world?
Toad: ......gamindustri.