Locker

Y/N
I wake up early and get ready for hell we call school, I wake up early because of my dad. I look at the scares from yesterday, my dad hits me all the time and my 5 bully's at school also hit me.

Outfit

Hair and makeup

Hair and makeup

I arrive at school at my 6 best friend's are stood waiting for me

I arrive at school at my 6 best friend's are stood waiting for me. Kay,Gabbie,Christina, Ashley, Anna and Franny.

Kay: hey girl
Y/n: hey *she hugs me* ow
Kay: you okay?
Y/n: yeah just fell off my bed this morning and hurt my side that's all *lie, my dad hit me last night and I've got a bruise on my side*
Gabbie: well me and the girls are gonna go to form, we will see you in there
Y/n: okay, I just need to go to my locker and get some books

I go to my locker whilst the girls go to our dorm room, that's when I see them. My bully's, Jonah,Jack,Corbyn,Daniel and Zach.

Jonah
Me and the boys are by my locker when we see that slut. Y/n Davis, she goes over to her locker so me and the boys follow her.

Jack: hey slut *pushes her against the lockers*
Y/n: what do you want Jack?
Jack: shut it. Jonah *I go over to Y/n and slap her around the face and punch her then she falls on the floor, Zach and Jack start kicking her stomach and Daniel spits in her face. Me and Corbyn just watch*
Y/n: p-please s-stop
Jack: shut up!
Jonah: okay boys, let's go *we go to form and see the girls sat at the back. Yeah we're all in the same form as Y/n and her friend's who are also Corbyn and Daniel's twin sister*