Meeting Billie and Fin's parents

Billie's pov
Ever since the Insta post my parents have been nonstop nagging on about meeting y/n, I told y/n and she agreed to meet them along with Chloe because she decided to stay in LA for a while. Y/n is busy all day with interviews but was coming to my parents house after she had finished, which they were totally fine with.

Y/n'a pov
It was 9am at the moment I had just finished working out and getting showered and changed. Chloe was currently downstairs waiting for me.
I managed to drag her with me to the interviews, I don't think she really cared about her job to be fair.
I wore this

And Chloe wore this

And Chloe wore this

We both got into my car and drove to the first interview

We both got into my car and drove to the first interview. They asked tons of questions about my personal life and what the songs were about. So I answered.
"I have questions is about a friendship.
I had a friend, we were so close and then it was literally a day after, we didn't even know each other anymore. I wrote the song in my bathroom. It was like a movie, I was just crying in the bathroom whiles writing down lyrics, the journal page literally has tear stains cuz I was crying so much."
The interview then nodded her head and the asked about the meaning of Never be the same. Which I replied,
"Never be the same is about finding someone you really love and being forever changed by that person."
The interviewer then asked some more questions and then finished filming, she thanked me for being here and then me and Chloe left to go to another interview.
On the way we grabbed Starbucks. We arrived just as they were finishing up an interview with Ariana Grande. I was shocked, she's a literal goddess!
As she said goodbye she walked towards me and screamed,
"OMG, your y/n l/n I'm such a big fan of your songs, I love the amount of emotion you put into them!"
I then gasped " Bro you're literally Ariana Grande, millions of people would kill to meet you, I should be the one being the fan girl."
We both laughed and hugged each other and I said,
"It's such an honour to meet a legend!"
She laughed "well you will be one soon!" Ari exclaimed. She then winked and walked away, shouting bye over her shoulder. I giggled and turned around, only to see a film crew filming me, I smiled and waved at the camera and the interviewer who was called Conner invited me to sit down.
He talked about the brief meeting I just had with Ariana and asked questions about my songs. After an hour and half we had finally finished the interview he thanked me and me and Chloe left.

It was lunchtime right now so me and Chloe decided to check out a vegan restaurant that had just recently opened up. We both sat and ate our meals, as we came to go out of the door a whole crowd of paparazzi was waiting outside. There was no back exit so we had to leave through the main door. As we walked out, I grabbed onto Chloe's hand as paparazzi screamed my name and tried to separate us apart, we both managed to get to my car and drive off.
I then texted Billie saying I was on my way to her parents house and she texted back saying see you soon.
As I arrived Billie and her parents were stood waiting outside their house. Me and Chloe got out of my car and walked over as soon as I opened the gate shark came galloping towards me. I laughed and petted him.
"hi you must be Mr and Mrs O'Connell." I presumed.
"Oh you make me and pat sound old, you can call us by our names" Maggie giggled.
She then invited me and Chloe into the house and showed us around, Billie then left to go to the bathroom and Maggie turned and faced me and said, "thank you for saving Billie's life twice." I smiled at her and told her "I would do it a million times if I have to. Just to keep her safe, she deserves the world and soo much more."
Maggie looked close to tears, so I walked up to her and hugged her.
She then muttered "why?"
I then whispered onto her ear " because I don't want her to get hurt like I did." I then pulled away just as Billie walked into the room, Maggie gave me a questionable look but then smiled at me and we all continued to talk.