06

Y/n's pov:

The next day I woke up pretty early. I got my clothes and woke up Fang. He was sleepy and when he saw me he started to jump and wiggle his tail.

Y/n: Morning buddy. Do you want some food? And then going on a walk?

He started to bark in response and I smiled at him.

Y/n: Then let's go.

I exit my room and made my way to the kitchen. It was so quiet. I think I was the first one up. I heard suddenly Fang barking and I looked at him.

Y/n: Shhhh. You're gonna wake up everybody. I will get you some food.

I searched in the cabinets and found some bones. Well...that will do it. I put some water in a bowl and put Fang's food down so he can eat. I then started to crack some eggs and made an omelette. I put a poate for me and started to eat. When I was done eating I saw Red entering the kitchen. She dar surprised to see me up and I smiled at her.

Y/n: Good morning Red!

R: Ahh. Uhh. Good morning Y/n.

I noticed the paper in her hands and saw her how she looked at it. In her eyes I can read worry, sadness and love.

Y/n: Hey Red, what do you got there?

R: Oh it's a portrait I tried to make last night of my father.

Y/n: Do you mind if I look at it?

R: No, not really.

She handed me the drawing and I looked at it. The persone in the picture seemed so hard to recognise.

Y/n: Hey Red, my mom teached me how to draw and I am really good at it. Do you mind for you to describe me your father and I will try to draw him? Then we will see which drawing looks better and we will try to make more.

R: Yes. Please.

Y/n: Ok then. Now try to describe me you father's face.

R: Well his head is round, and he has big cheeks.

Y/n: Like this?

I said and I started to fill my mouth with air.

R: Almost like that yeah.

She started to laugh and I followed after her. She continued to describe her dad and I kept on drawing. In the end Red dar really proud of my piece of art and started to thank me over and over again.

Y/n: Red stop it. Really. I am glad I could help. Now I will go out and take Fang for a walk. You go and wake up the guys and dat breakfast. I will be back soon.

I said that and took my red cape with me. I looked back at Red and gave get a sweet smile. I opened the door and Fang started to run to the forest like he escaped from a cage. I giggled at the tought and followed him.

Merlin's pov:

I wake up at Red's voice calling us from downstair. We all gathered there and saw a view that made us droll. The table was full of delicious food, and the smell was amazing.

J: Red did you cooked all this?

R: Well not really...

A: Of course she did. I would be surprised if she wouldn't know to cook.

K,N,P: Thank you Red.

I smiled at her and we all sit at the table. We started to eat and I swear it was one of the best food I ever eat.

M: Wow Red. You really are talente in the kitchen.

H: I don't like to admit it but you beated me. Maybe we could bake together sometime.

R: Guys really. I am not that good in the kitchen.

A: It's like saying that the weather today is not sunny.

We started to laugh and we finished to eat. I observed the  paper in her hands and looked at it.

M: Hey Red. What is that drawing?

R: It's just a portrait of my father. Y/n yelled me with it. I tought about going in down and ask some people if they saw my father.

J: That sounds like a plan.

P,N,K: And we have something that can help us. We need to get it.

As they said that they hurried to their laboratour. We finished out breakfast and put the plates in the sink.

I started to notice that Y/n isn't around. I went upstair to her room and knocked.

M: Hey Y/n? Did you ate breakfast?

No response.

M: Umm...Are you awake?

No response.

M: Ok Y/n. I am coming in.

I entered the room and saw it empty. No sight of Y/n or Fang. I rushed out of the room and went in the kitchen. I saw everybody outside and run to them.

M: Guys! Y/n and Fang are....

When I was ready to finish my sentence I saw Y/n running while laughing away from Fang. He pushed her down and started to pick her face. Str started to giggle and it was like she looked like she had nothing to worry about ever in her life. I smiled at the sight and made my way to the others.

Y/n aproaches us with a smile while Fang walked beside her with a wiggling tail.

Y/n: Morning guys.

All: Morning.

Y/n: So...did you eat?

J: Yes.

Y/n: And you liked your breakfast?

H: Yes! Red is really talented in the kitchen. And the kitchen is my domain so that says a lot.

Y/n: Wait... You said Red made your breakfast?

Y/n looked up with a look that expressed dissapointment and looked at Red who was laughing with Arthur.

J: Yeah. Oh and we will go to search for Red's dad.

Y/n: That's great guys. But I don't know if I will come.

She said that and turned around. She went to the door and sit on the stairs. I saw Fang going at Y/n with jos ears and tail down. I noticed that Fang is reflecting Y/n's emotion but why was she sad.

N,P,K: We are here. We are here.

We looked at the triplets and saw the triplets with a machine. We looked at them and they showed us how we can dublate the drawing of Red's father. I made my way to that machine and tried to work with it. I wanted somehow to impress Red Shoes, but I was throwing some glances at Y/n just to see if she is still down.

After Red gave us each a paper with her dad's portrait we started to make a plan. Where should everybody go.

A: Where do you think you are going? You have to stay here.

M: What? Why?

A: To guard the beast in the cage.

I looked at the bunny and he seemed harmless.

A: Me, Red and Y/n are going to the Gold Egg.

Y/n: I don't think I will come with you guys. I  don't feel good. I will stay and guard the bunny. This way Merlin can go with you.

Y/n said giving Arthur and Red an emotionless face, but at the end of her sentence she looked at me smiling and winked.

A: Well Merlin should stay too. He has to protect you from the bunny if it gets out the cage.

J: Can we go please?

A: Very well. Do not leave your job.

Arthur said and walked away with the others.

M: DoN't lEaVe yOuR jOb!

I said trying to copy Arthur. I heard a totul E next to me and I looked up. I saw Y/n smiling and looking at me.

Y/n: Let's go and guard the 'beast'.

She said sarcastly and I followed her. Str is kinda fun,  and her company is good.