chapter 29 - f i r s t t i m e

Start from the beginning

"I love you." She didn't have any other words. All she could do was tell Fred how much she loved him and how thankful she was that he was there.

"And I love you more," Fred said while kissing the side of her head.

***

Fred wanted to get Natalia's mind off of everything that has been going on so he decided to take her on a spontaneous date. He didn't really know what to do, it was like everything they could possible do at Hogwarts or Hogsmeade they had already done.

"Fred what are you thinking about?" Natalia asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"You looked so deep in thought, it was not normal," she said with a small laugh.

"Oh sod off, I was just thinking about where to take you on a date."

"A date?"

"Yeah it's been a while plus I want to get your mind off everything."

"We can just go to the Three Broomsticks? As long as we get to spend time together I don't really give a fuck where we go," Natalia said while shrugging her shoulders.

"You sure?"

"Yeah of course Freddie," she said with a smile plastered on her face.

The two had split paths and went to go get ready in their own dorms and met each other at the front of Hogwarts around 4 pm.

"You ready to go my love?" he said while intertwining their hands.

"Always."

They had opened the door to the entrance of the Three Broomsticks and noticed it filled with couples. Natalia didn't realize that they would all be here today, it was just some random Saturday in April.

"Come on , I'll get us some butterbeer and you find us somewhere to sit," Fred said while getting money out from his pockets.

"No let me pay this time," Natalia insisted.

"Nat-"

"No you pay every time. You go find somewhere to sit and I'll get the drinks."

"Fine," he said while giving her a quick peck on the cheek and going to find a place to sit.

Natalia didn't believe that Fred actually gave in. He never gave in when she would offer to pay. She went up to the counter to buy the drinks when Madame Rosmerta had said they were already paid for. That lying bastard.

"Fred I swear to god I'm going to murder you."

"Why love?"

"Shove off you know exactly why."

"I really don't Nat, enlighten me," Fred teased.

"I'm gonna slap you."

"Kinky," he said with a wink.

***

They had spent almost 3 hours talking and laughing and just having fun. Natalia felt this weight leave her shoulders. It was like she burdened herself for so long about everything that had happened that she didn't allow herself to have fun.

She dedicated all her time to figuring out what had happened and who did it that she forgot what it was like to just chill and relax for a minute.

Natalia was coming out of the bathroom when she bumped into a hard shoulder. She looked up and her face was in shock when she saw who she bumped into. Natalia was about to say something but within seconds, the person cast a quick spell which mad her pass out into their arms.

The person slipped out the back door of the Three Broomsticks and quickly took Natalia to a hidden spot. They casted the counter-spell to awaken Natalia.

Natalia woke up in a dark room and wasn't able to see anything. All she could hear was the sound of feet shuffling, until someone cleared their throat.

She looked in that direction and as soon as she did, the lights turned on. The shock on her face when she saw her kidnapper was one that could never be recreated.

Natalia had no words. It's like she wanted to say something but she couldn't. The only thing she was able to say was...

"Williams?"

A/N:

dun dun dunnnnnnnn

it's not kalen! as much as ik you guys don't like him i feel like he still wouldn't be capable of doing that to natalia, no matter how much he wanted her

if you guys go back to chapter 10 it reminds you who this dude is

the way that i barely got an A in english last semester but this book has so many reads, i'm dying 

i have a question... would you guys like me to write longer chapters but post every few days or the same length chapters but every day?

p.s more reader stories!

this one is the girl who fought by blazewillowblack

this one is called the real you by elliephant