Y/N: You're a lousy shot.

Abby: Toss your weapon.

Y/N throws his gun to the side.

Tommy: No... no...

Y/N: I get why you were coming after me. I'm the Firefly Hunter. I killed your comrades, friends, and even your dad. I only did it to save the person who I held dearly. And there's no cure because of me. I'm the one you want. So, let him go.

Abby: You killed my friends... you killed my dad... I'm not wasting my chance to kill you again this time...

Abby points the gun at Y/N. Tommy grabs Abby's arm and she pulls the trigger. Joel runs out and shoots Abby in the arm. Tommy tries to run but he gets shot in the leg by an arrow. Y/N grabs Tommy and runs back.

Jesse: What's going on?!

Y/N: It's Abby. Stay with Ellie and Dina.

Jesse: Okay.

Y/N: Joel, take Tommy back into the room with you.

Joel: What about you?

Y/N: I'll handle Abby and her friend. Just trust me.

Joel: *sighs* Fine. You'll need this.

Joel gives Y/N his gun and he takes Tommy from Y/N and he carries him to the back. Y/N checks the clip to see there was only one bullet left.

Y/N: One in the chamber.

Abby and her friend comes through the door. Y/N shoots her friend in the arm.

Abby: Lev!

Lev: I'm fine go!

Y/N runs behind the curtain.

Abby: Don't you fucking run!

Abby runs through the curtain. She opens the door and she walks through as Y/N punches her and she drops her gun. Y/N runs and picks it up but Abby tackles him and she throws him to the ground. Abby gets on top of him and she slams him down on the ground.

Y/N punches her and he grabs her by the neck. Abby slams him to the floor again. The floor breaks and they both fall in a room. Y/N stands up as Abby punches Y/N in the face. Y/N kicks Abby on the side of her body. Abby tries to do the same but Y/N catches and he sweeps her left leg off the ground and she falls. Y/N then punches her in the face but Abby pushes him off.

Abby quickly gets up and she grabs Y/N by his neck and she starts strangling him. Y/N tried to get out of her grip but he couldn't. Y/N starts losing breath but he quickly punches Abby in the liver causing her to let go. Y/N kicks her in the stomach and she flies back.

Abby then sees Y/N running at her. Y/N tries to kick Abby in the face but she quickly moved out of the way. Abby grabs her knife and she cuts Y/N on his arm. Y/N was able to disarm her. Y/N breaks Abby's right arm as she screamed in pain loudly. Y/N gets on top of her and he punches her face multiple times as it started getting really bloody.

As Y/N raised his arm in the air all that Abby could see was just Y/N's angered expression. As Y/N was about to strike an arrow impaled his shoulder. Y/N turns around to see Lev. Y/N gets up and walks towards him but Abby grabs a plank of wood and she hits Y/N in the back of the head knocking him out. Abby grabs his knife and she was about to stab Y/N but Lev stopped her.

Abby: Why are you stopping me?

Lev: Revenge isn't the answer.

Abby: But he killed my friends.

Lev: It's because of what you did to him. He was driven and look what he did. We need to go now.

Abby drops the knife and Y/N slowly opened his eyes as he grabbed onto Abby's ankle.

Abby: Don't let me see your face ever again.

Abby and Lev leave the room but Y/N was slowly trying to crawl after them but he couldn't move.

{30 Minutes Later}

Y/N woke up and he quickly sat up as he looked around to see Joel and Ellie with him.

Y/N: Where's Abby?

Joel: She's gone. They got away.

Y/N: Damn it!

Y/N throws a bottle at the mirror but his head started hurting and he quickly grabs onto it.

Ellie: Lay down. You're not supposed to be moving.

Y/N lays back down. Joel leaves to give Ellie and Y/N alone together.

Y/N: How long was I out?

Ellie: Thirty minutes.

Y/N: How's Tommy?

Ellie: He's fine. Joel patched him up earlier. Luckily the arrow didn't impale his knee or else he'd have problems walking.

Y/N: Jesse and Dina?

Ellie: They're fine too.

Y/N: *sighs* That's good.

Ellie: I'm so glad you're okay.

Y/N: (smiles) I'm glad you're okay. Should we get going?

Ellie: Yeah, everybody is ready to leave.

Y/N: Let's go.

Ellie helps Y/N walk out of the room.

Jesse: You look like shit.

Y/N: Oh, shut up. You would've been dead if it wasn't for me.

Jesse: *chuckles* Thanks, bud.

Y/N: (smiles) No problem.

Tommy: You folks ready to head on out?

Y/N: Yeah. Let's go back home.

Joel: You okay leaving things like this, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah...

Joel: Okay.

Y/N, Ellie, Joel, Tommy, Dina, and Jesse started their journey to leave Seattle and to go back home. Y/N would look back as he felt a little guilt but he somehow felt emptiness after everything he did in Seattle.

Survive {Ellie X Male Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara