𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"I have to go. My phone's dying, I can't talk." Stiles whispered making the hybrid turn over with a frown.

"Stiles . . . Why are you whispering?"

Silence filled the phone but the next shaky words Stiles said made Luna's heart drop in fear, "Because I think there's someone in here with me."

Then the phone call ended making the hybrid's eyes met Derek's, the two immediately began to get ready. As Luna was tossing on her sweater, she had told Derek to take their daughter to Rebekah's.

Her phone began to ring making her immediately pick up not bothering to check the caller ID thinking it might be Stiles.

"Stiles?" Luna breathed out.

"Luna, it's Scott." She looked down at her phone to see that it was indeed her brother. "He called you, didn't he?"

"Yeah. The call ended just a few minutes ago. Did he tell you where he was?"

She ran out the loft doors where Derek awaited for her downstairs with the car. "He just said that it was like some kind of basement, industrial."

Climbing into the car Derek immediately sped down the street causing the tires to burn. "Okay, meet us at the hospital."

Luna slammed the phone into the cup holder, she shook her head rubbing her face. Derek instantly intertwined his fingers with hers trying to give her some sort of comfort which did help her a little bit.

Not long the couple arrived the hospital, instantly scoping every level of the hospital looking through every crook and cranny; Luna wasn't passing anything without looking. But they found nothing.

His scent eventually led them to the roof. Her brows furrowed at the large transformer in front of them.

"He was here." Luna muttered to herself.

The sound of a door being pushed behind them caused Luna to turn her head to see Isaac and Scott.

"He's not here." Derek announced. "Not anymore."

"You mean the whole building?" Scott frowned.

"Gone." Derek simply said.

The two wolves behind Luna have a short talk before Isaac ran off to inform Stilinski, leaving Scott to stand beside his sister.

"Notice how strong the scent is up here?" Derek questioned the newest Alpha. "Ever hear of chemo signals?"

Scott shook his head leaving Luna to explain, "Chemical signals that communicate emotion. And just out sweat can give off anger, fear or disgust."

Derek nodded, "Take a deep breath and tell me what you feel."

Scott closed his eyes before taking in a deep breath, he tilted his head. "Stress."

"And anxiety." Derek added.

"What was he doing up here?" Scott questioned look to the two.

Derek shrugged. "I don't know. But there was definitely some kind on struggle."

"With who?" Scott frowned.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ❨ 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 ❩. 🎉