Thunder Karen Thursday

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Nen Testicle! If you're going to talk about those things do them outside of school, or at least quiet in the classroom." The teacher stomped her heel over at a nearby desk.

Nen jumped in her seat like a rat that had just been caught in the act of stealing garbage. "O-of course! Sorry Ms. Anna Bortion." Nen practically squeaked like a mouse apologizing.

"Don't let that slip again." She glared and held two fingers up placing them up on her eyes and directed towards Nen again.

After the teacher continued to walk around with papers in her hand, the shaky Nen let out a sigh escaping the fear realm of detention.

College students were smart for school, most of them as young adults. But many still acted like children.

"Damn did you guys hear that? Y/n got laid the fuck down, I wonder if she's good." A guy snickered while a pink smoke popped in his face, silencing him.

"Forget Y/n yeah she's hot but what about Shinsou he's so attractive, their such a power couple." A human being added still confused on genders she approached.

"I feel like they would break a bed commuting that sin. Guess Y/n lost her v card." A bunch of chatters filled the classroom.

Good thing they were whispers and Ms. Anna Bortion had a hearing aid on her left ear.

These foul disgusting words were very inappropriate behavior as the teachers would all say.

"Well I guess only I'll know, Y/n belongs to me already you guys gals and non-binary pals could step away a few inches." Shinsou smiled kindly at the eavesdropping students.

Though drops of venoms laced into his words.

Your eyebrows furrowed down, your face painted in anger. "We are not dating and we did not do all that kinds of stuff. I don't know how your ridiculous minds think that way." You glared at some students that glanced away from your horrible demon stare.

Shinsou cleared his throat that was a little on the rough side. "No need to be dramatic baby. We aren't doing those things, yet. You'll be down on your knees. When Monday rolls around, times change." Shinsou spoke in a raspy voice.

He stuck his tongue out showing the circular silver tongue piercing. He licked his lips with the piercing attached to the meal.

That stupid piece of jewelry made him even more hot. "Sure keep dreaming about that. Actually you don't sleep, so I guess it will never happen either way." You smirked, finally with a comeback.

The way you spoke on the outside was a whole lot different than what was being said internally to yourself.

"Hey Shinsou you need some ice for that burn. Because damn that attacked you personally." Neito bit his tongue.

The blond male lifted his fist up that was clenched. You were still steaming off the smugness and fist bumped Neito.

"Oh just imagine that with black sunglasses that would be the elite stuff." Neito imagined a whole fantasy.

Bombs everywhere on the floor, TNT ready at his side. While he sat in a golden throne with a tiger at his side and watched the world crumble.

Or, you in a relationship with his number two best friend Shinsou. You were number one.

He was bound to make that blooming relationship happen for his own sake.

"You guys suck ass." You groaned and wanted to slam your head a million times on the cold lab table.

"Thanks princess but we all know who's going to be sucking ass and other stuff. By the way, my house or your house for safe sex. We can have it unsafe if you want, little feet running." Shinsou raised an eyebrow and stared at you up and down from seating.