Thunder Karen Thursday

Start from the beginning

Your fingers tensed up on the table as you were reaching for the hydrogen model.

Neito saw you freeze and blinked his cadet grey orbs questioning his whole life there.

"Here lovely Y/n it's not that far." Neito stated from besides you and grabbed the few items that were needed.

"T-thanks. My mind went on a curb distract because people were speaking when they weren't asked anything." You gritted your teeth with a smile hiding most of it.

Shinsou shrugged and gazed around. "It was probably the teacher or something." He casually rubbed it off.

"That's the problem. Just kill the teacher and it's a done deal duh." Neito chuckled low and grabbed his most sharp ended pencil from thin air.

"Maybe not talk about that during science." You nervously grabbed Neito's wrist and pushed it down.

"Holy macaroni you're right Y/n! We're in science therefore we can make a potion that would just melt her insides! Genius." Neito was fascinated and pushed his goggles in more.

"That's it his circulation is cut off." You sighed patting his head that everyone knew was frequently hit from dumbness.

"I'm very invested in this. It gives a nice aura before Y/n and I have our date later right? You did say you liked the feeling of everything last time, I couldn't really hear between moans but it was nice." Shinsou teased and acted natural experimenting liquids.

"What?!" You whisper yelled not wanting to attract much attention towards your table that seemed to be the most far despite being chatty.

"Ha I knew you two kissed! But damn still the nasty too? I didn't know you were like that Y/n, he knows his ways huh?" Nen raised her eyebrows and teased.

"Ugh see this is exactly why either I disappear or you do! We didn't do any of that stuff, that's disgusting definitely not with him!" You crossed your arms into an 'x' shape.

"Come on baby you don't have to be shy. I'm surprised you weren't limping, guess I'll have to go harder." Shinsou held mouth held a side smirk.

"I!" Your mouth felt like it had been infested with a million paper towels. You couldn't speak, almost drowning frozen in place.

"The school does have wheelchairs in the office with the nurse. I can stop by to rent one just for you princess." Shinsou kept up the act.

Neito was working on substances in hopes for world domination still paying attention to the atmosphere. "Or you can always go to the retirement homes and beat up old people." He chimed into the conversation with a bright smile.

Everyone at the lad table stopped mixing the testers in the tubes.

Neito raised his eyebrows and one curved down in a confused motion.

"What the retirement home thing? You go and steal their wheelchairs duh. And if we're nice enough about it we can play bingo with them!" Neito devised a whole plan in his head.

You stared at him with a soft smile. "Neito you may be weird but at least you don't flirt and tell lies around about your romance life like it's true and not important to the other person." You patted your friend.

Sending a death side glare over at Shinsou who was looking around again.

"Oh Atsumu? Yeah he does that a lot, I feel bad for his twin. Couldn't be me." Shinsou pushed his lavender hair back, it was still lion wild.

You rolled your eyes in return, very annoyed at the entire perspective of living.

"Okay but why is everyone so alright with that? Shinsou literally just said that you two did the nasty hanky panky in his house! Like finally yay but damn!" Nen shouted not controlling her volume.