"I've been good, my brothers and I are getting along much better. How about you and Greyson?" I asked him and he frowned.

"Haven't seen him since I left New York the day you almost died." He told me.

Liar.

Greyson talked to Blaze only last month, he was there for each of our meetings following the outcome of today. I reciprocated his frown and muttered an apology that they weren't close anymore.

A certain song started playing in the background and people started dancing. Blaze extended his hand, asking me to dance and I nodded, accepting it.

Try not to throw up on his shoes.

By now everyone should be in position.

I looked around for my brothers and noticed everyone was there, mostly. My brows furrowed in confusion but I shook it off and guessed he was just getting there or in the bathroom.

"You think I don't know what you're planning? I'm not stupid Victoria, you of all people should know that. Alexander should also keep a close watch on who he trusts." Blaze leaned closer to whisper into my ear and I froze.

What was he talking about? There was no way he could know. Who Alex trusts?

I resumed dancing and shook my head, "I don't know what you're talking about." I put on a fake smile but he saw right through it, letting out a humorless chuckle while spinning me.

"Look at Wyatt." He stated and I turned my head to my brother who looked clueless to the red dot on the back of his head.

My palms started getting clammy and I pulled at the straps of my dress.

There was no room for error, yet here we were already.

I gulped, pushing down my nerves and looking back at Blaze who had a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Wait...how? " I trailed off, unsure.

Blaze only chuckled again and let go of me, my arms dropping to my sides as I looked at Wyatt again. I sucked in a shallow breath.

I was about to speak again when the ballroom doors suddenly opened with  a slam and... Blaze walked in.

What the fuck is going on.

Blaze 2.0 walked down the steps with a bright smile while picking up a glass of champagne. Everyone aimed their guns at him while I just stated at the Blaze in front of me.

The second one practically skipped over and pulled out a gun before shooting the first one point blank in the head. I blinked, looking at the blood now covering my arms and face.

His body slumped next to me and I didn't even the chance to be shocked, I was just confused. The plan had already gone to hell within an hour. Great.

"Oh, that, right. That was my brother Broc. One year younger than me but basically identical." Blaze stated, his smile never wavering.

He had just killed his own brother and he wasn't even fazed? I looked at Broc and began to notice the slight differences in their features. They could easily have passed as twins, and they did.