"She just had breakfast, you eat." mom said.

"But I . . ."

"You're gonna let her finish eating. We just came to say good morning, we have to go get ready." Lisa interrupted her granddaughter because she knows I'll give in.

"I wanna get ready with Ria and daddy." Jojo quickly stated.

"Not this time Jojo, Aria has to do her hair and makeup." Joe said.

"But Ria said I could." she argued.

"Mom, it's o. . ."

"Nope, your father said no and that's it. Let's go so Ria can get ready. No means no and that goes for you too young lady." Mom said, smiling as she interrupted me.

"It's really not a . . ."

"Jojo, go get ready with Nana and we'll see you later." Joe interrupted this time.

"Daddy . . ."

"Joe . . ."

"Not this time." he insisted, his smile dropping a little.

She stomped out of the room pouting with her smiling grandmother following. I'm very confused as to why this is happening right now, there's never been a problem with Jojo getting ready with me before.

"Why did you do that?" I asked when they left.

"I need to talk to you." he stated.

"Okay, about what?"

"I have . . . um, can I get ready here with you? For both things today."

"You want . . . um, sure. Take the room key and go get your clothes." I told him.

His smile took my breath away, I haven't seen it in some time, at least not directed my way anyway. He walked over and kissed my forehead before leaving and I'm slightly confused. I finished eating and got my tools to start my hair, loose and wavy for the reveal and something more elaborate for the ceremony tonight.

When my husband walked back into the room, I was almost done with my hair, sitting on the vanity bench. I could see him standing there watching me until he snapped out of it and walked over to the bed to drop his bag. Then he turned to stare at me some more.

"What? Why are you staring?"

"Lalelei, I don't say this enough but you are so beautiful." he said, I could feel the blush heating up my cheeks.

"Thank you."

"I'm gonna jump in the shower."

"Okay."

My husband takes his sweet time in the shower and knowing that there's only a thin wall between me and a naked Leati Anoa'i is messing with my hormones. I had to put in a lot of effort to focus on my hair and not burning myself. By the time he finished, I had already finished hair and makeup and had my jewelry on, well I was putting it on. He looked like a full-blown meal and momma is hungry. No Ari! Stay strong.

He chose a blue t-shirt with four buttons at the neckline that was all open, dark jeans, and black Air Force 1's that I got for him last Christmas. He's wearing my favorite cologne too and has his hair up in the always sexy man bun. I turned away and stripped out of my pajamas to pull the dress on. I messed around with the straps but they are just too loose.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Of course."

I moved my hair over my shoulder and for some reason, I held my breath. There is an energy around us whenever we're together and fighting it makes me sad. When I felt his fingers on my back it felt like a fire poker but in a good way, all heat and no burn. He pulled my hair to my back and kissed my bare shoulder.

"Do you need help with your shoes?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's starting to get a little uncomfortable to bend over." I smiled.

He helped me put my wedges on and as soon as I stood up there was a knock at the door. I could clearly hear Jojo arguing with her grandmother, it just made me laugh.

"You look beautiful." he said before walking over to open the door.

I turned to spritz some perfume on and turned back around when I heard more voices.

"Look at you! You look beautiful." Gia said.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Look at you, my baby girl is having a baby girl." dad said as he hugged me, sniffling a little.

"Come on, I just did my makeup, don't make me cry and we'll see if it's a girl, it feels like forever." I said, hugging Gia.

"I haven't seen you in weeks because you're always so busy." she chuckled.

Dad was wearing a white button-down with a pink ribbon pinned to it and Gia was wearing a pink dress. Lisa is wearing a blue shirt and Jojo is wearing a white shirt that said 'promoted to big sister' in pink and blue letters. I'm so excited.

"Well now you're here, I was going to give this to dad so he could give it to you." I said as I walked off to grab the small bag with the stuffed animal.

"What is . . . it's a panda bear." Gia cooed.

"You have to squeeze it." Jojo said as she kissed my belly.

"Kurt, it's the heartbeat!"

"That's really cute, you look absolutely beautiful sweetie." he said, kissing my temple.

"Alright, alright, let's get this party started." Trinity suddenly said. "The door was open, hey momma G."

After everyone said hi we followed Trinity outside. There, waiting for us was the majority of our friends and family waiting to figure this out with us. Le was right by my side the whole time, holding my hand, making sure I was always comfortable, fed, and hydrated. Making sure I sat down instead of walking around and talking to everyone. It felt like normal again.

"Look at this belly." Renee said, over an hour later.

"I like to think it's small but it really isn't. My world is expanding." I smiled.

"You are growing another life, it's definitely expanding. Are you ready?"

"Oh my God am I, I really want to know already."

"Good, let's go find out." Trinity said from behind me.

No sooner did the words fall from her lips did my husband find me and we followed Trinity over to a wall half lined with rows of black balloons, next to it was a basket filled with footballs. I can't wait for this.

"Okay, I'm confused, why are there two things here? Do I get to pick which one I want to do?" Le asked, Trin, Lisa, and I smiled at him as our friends surrounded us.

"Mi amor, you don't get to pick which one. We need both." I told him, smiling wide as our friends gasped.

"What?"

"Le, we're having twins." I said, smiling when his face lit up.

"What?" Josh and Jon asked.

"You're not gonna be the only twins ar . . ."

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS!" he shouted.