"Yes, but he would do it because... it was a joke." Gerheade paused and smirked at you. You raised an eyebrow, before blushing a bit. "A-Anyways... I'll uh, start search here for him tomorrow." She nodded. You floated away.

You floated away, not being able to heard what Gerheade said. "I wonder, you both knew of each other's feelings, yet didn't have to courage to ask one another out... How reckless can the both of you be?"

Now...

As time went on with the festival, it would start to get brighter and hotter. The ice melted as you floated down, looking at what the cause was. It seems everyone stopped fighting to look at the battle.

A buff man, who had a resemblance to Escanor was holding an axe with a bright light behind him. Gowther had two purple arrows aimed at him. "For the sin of toying with other's hearts, you will now atone with your flesh!" The man yelled as he launched his attack.

You gasped as you realized what he was doing, the pushing your partner and opponents behind you to shield them from any supposing rubble. Your heart felt as if it stopped once the smoke cleared up, Gloxinia and Drole extremely injured from the attack.

Even if they did appear to be your enemies, the years you had with them stuck with you, and you still cared for them. You gulped your feelings down as Meliodas jumped down from his arena. "Is he gonna..." You watched intently to see his next move.

Then as Drole was getting up, Meliodas would jump to attack him. Then as Drole went to punch him, Meliodas deflected his attacks. He then punched him to hit Drole in the chin as Drole spat blood. Meliodas reached for his sword and cut off two of Drole's arms, jumping onto a nearby rock.

"Meliodas..." You muttered, continuing to watch him. "You anticipated this." You could hear Drole. "Yeah, I've been waiting for this moment, for the chance to catch you off guard and strike." Your eyes widened, "So is that the reason he came..."

"If I attacked you by myself head on, you'd have your guard up and be ready for me, right?" Meliodas had his back faced to Drole, "Under circumstances like that, there's no way I could win. To get your defenses down, I can here as someone who wanted to have a little fun with his friends."

"Of course, I never mentioned this plan to any of them. 'Cause that magical eye of yours would've seen right through them right away. And all I had to do was wait for you guys to leave yourselves exposed. Luckily, Escanor created the perfect opportunity."

You noticed Gloxinia as he healed himself. "I admit it would have been a struggle for us too." Drole said, "If we'd been forced to battle you one on one. However, you've made one fatal mistake. I summon Gigant Embrace!" He motioned his arms as every platform started to shake.

Everyone else had fallen while you started to float, then you went to try and grab somebody, but that ended up in you getting trapped as well. You could no longer see or here the battle anymore. "Ah..." You got up, rubbing your head.

There would be an explosion that happened outside. "A rather extraordinary clash of energy." Gowther said. "What does he think he's doing? Taking on those monsters by himself is insane!" A boy with a weird haircut said. "Sir Meliodas..." Elizabeth murmured.

"Come on you guys we need to help Meliodas out!" A small pig said. "How are we gonna do that? We wouldn't last a second out there against them." Ban held Elaine, "And what's worse we'd only end up getting in the captains way."

"We can't just-" Elizabeth was cut off. "No, Ban's right. These guys are on a completely different level, to be honest, the only one who's powerful enough to put a fight up against him at this point is Meliodas." King said.

"If that's true then the fact that we're all trapped here in the battlefield would also be a hindrance wouldn't it?" The boy with pink hair asked. Weird hair-man would grunt as he used his sword to attempt to get everyone out.

"Yeah you're right. But we're stuck, there's no way to bust through these damn rocks, escape is impossible!" Gilfrost spoke up, "Would you allow me to take care of that?" Everyone looked at him as he said, "I'll use teleportation, moving everybody here to a safe place."

"Can you really move this many people at one time?" Gilfrost looked at everyone, "There's just one way to find out." A giant would testify, "Are you kidding? I'm staying right here, I'm not gonna back out now!"

Another giant, the one King fought with, said, "Listen, we have to leave here!" Instantly, the other giant replied, "But what about Sol and Della?" She glanced at Elizabeth, "Okay, I have an idea. Please, just trust me!"

"We're out of time, let's go." The mage then teleported everyone somewhere. "Wait, is this Liones castle?" Elizabeth looked around. "Woah that was amazing!" You saw as Gilfrost panted. Then the ground would begin the shake, "Hey that felt like some kind of earthquake!"

"Shock waves from the battle in Vaizel have reached all the way over here." Gowther said. "The revival of the Ten Commandments shouldn't have ever happened." Gilfrost held a ball in his hand, "They've become the very embodiment of, living, breathing natural disasters."

"Please tell me, how's Sir Meliodas!?" Elizabeth said. "No way," Gilfrost widened his eyes, "Meliodas has the upper hand, and he's beating them!" You would watch as the battle went on, not wanting to see your old friends battling each other, but forcing yourself too.

I keep getting weird ads on Wattpad

I keep getting weird ads on Wattpad. Thanks.