Joseph Story

Genesis 39 Joseph in the house of Potiphar

I want to encourage you from this passage. God had a clear plan for Joseph's life. He had to come and help his family in a coming famine. You may realize that if you are going through something now, it is that God has a clear plan with you.

After Joseph's brothers sold him, he arrived at Potiphar's house.

In this house he was in transition and God blessed him successfully and with His favor wherever he was. Trust in God that where He puts you in transition, He will make you successful, favored and prosperous. Declare all this because it is written in the Scriptures that He blesses us in transition.

Also, not everything was pink for Joseph. Satan through Potiphar's wife tempt Joseph. He tried to give Joseph another option. A pleasant time with a woman (spirit of adultery) instead of God's will for his life. But at the first temptation he won, because he refused her. But at the second temptation, which was stronger, he was caught in the race. The devil will always attack to a greater extent sometimes. Joseph ended up in prison unjustly. But the great God turned everything back into a blessing. JOSEPH FINISHED BEING PUT IN PRISON. That is, God gave him authority over the PRISON. As Christians we have authority over anything that seems to shut us down. We are above all the work of the enemy. Hallelujah!

I declare prosperity, favor, blessing, the success of the Lord in the transition in which you are in the name of Jesus.
Amen!