2

Mike

I'm Mike wheeler, I'm 16 and I'm the gayest person alive but I don't want to be, I won't start talking about how much I hate myself for being different because I have bigger problems now, one of my online friends who I have big crush on is moving to Hawkins, his new house is so close to mine and I'm so scared, i know that I can never be in a relationship with him, don't judge me, I know it's not 80s but I still don't want to be different and not to mention homophobic town I live in, so I have to push my feelings away, when we were just texting it was easy, if I wanted to stop everything I would just block him, that would be hard but I would do it if I had to, but now he's going to live here and I just can't ignore his beautiful face, I won't confuse you more and I'll just start from the beginning.

Finally school is over and it's summer, I'm playing video games with my best friends Lucas and Jane (but we call her El because she was born on 11th November, 11:11am), we've been friends for really long time but I'm starting to feel that our friendship is becoming like one of those toxic friendships in movies, but I don't want to loose them, they're my best friends.

Everyone wants to be friends with us because we're the "popular kids" and I think all those things are bull shit, they all would hate me if they knew that I'm gay.

"I have to go home now" Lucas said and got up "see you tomorrow".

He left and now I'm alone in my room with El, she's been acting kinda weird lately, like she's wearing too much make up, she always tries to sit as close with me as possible, sometimes I feel like she's flirting with me, I really hope she doesn't like me because I don't like her and girls in general.

"We should watch something" she said and I got up to get my laptop.

We ended up with watching some dumb romantic movie, I don't even know the name of it, why can't we watch comedy or horror movies like normal friends.

After finishing the movie, El left and now I'm in my room, playing some dumb video game, it's 4am and I need to be quiet or I'll wake my mom up.

I don't really like playing video games alone, it's boring, I'll just watch something in my phone.

I quietly got my phone from my backpack and layed inside the sheets, phone in my hands, I decided that before watching something I would check my messages.

MESSAGES.
El:)
I liked the movie so much, I hope we'll do that more often😊

Lucas😎
You: Lucas help, El is making me watch some cheesy romantic movie with her!1!1!!!

Nancy😒
Mom said that you have to take care of holly tomorrow, idfc if you're busy.

Unknown
Sent a video.

Unknown

Unknown
Sent a video.

You
Do I know you?
AND WHY THE HELL

IS THAT BOY LOOKS JUST
LIKE ME?

AND WHY IS
HE ACTING LIKE A
CHICKEN?
WHO TF ARE
YOU???!?!?!!

This is weird, some stranger sent me a video of boy who looks just like me and is acting like a chicken, if I'll be honest I'm kinda scared, what if he's my long lost twin who got kidnapped and now kidnapper is teasing me, okay no, this is my life, not some telenovela but I really am scared.