Zack Morris <3

"HOW COULD YOU?" I yelled before bolting out of my now ex-boyfriends house. Tears rushed down my face as I started my car and sped off the property.

Matt and I had been together for 2 years! How could he just throw all that we went through together down the drain? I'm trying to stop crying, but it's hard after you just walked in on your boyfriend on top of some bimbo!

As soon as I got home, I called my best friend.

"Hey Emma!" He said cheerfully.

"Zack please come over."

"What's wrong?" His voice sounded worried.

"I'll tell you when you get here."

"I'll be over in a few!"

It took Zack only about 10 minutes to get to my house. He had a key to it, so he barged right in. I was sitting on the couch, my back towards him, as he walked over.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he came around the sofa seeing my face for the first time today.

I looked like a wreck. Mascara had run down my face, and I looked like a raccoon. Not the cute kind though! More like the rabid ones.

His face tensed.

"Who did this to you?"

"It was Matt. I found him in bed with another girl." I spoke up yet it came out almost as soft as a whisper.

"Oh Emma," he started as he sat next to me an pulled me into his chest, "he obviously isn't worth your time."

"Zack can I ask you a question? You have to be 100% honest with me."

"Of course. What is it?"

I sat up and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Am I not pretty enough? Do I need to lose weight? Just what's wrong with me?" My hand suddenly became interesting as I looked down at them.

He was extremely shocked that I asked this, but managed to speak up.

"Emma look at me " He demanded. I refused to. I was too ashamed and to be honest, a little bit scared of what he might say. Zack took both of my hands into his.

"Emma please look at me." He begged.

I still didn't obey him. He let go of one hand and brought two fingers under my chin to make me look up.

"You are by far the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Don't you dare ever say anything bad about yourself again! I love literally every thing about you. I love the little dimples you get when you smile. I love how you light up a room with your presence. I love how adorable you look when you get mad. You're just adorable all the time! I love when we are alone and we just sit down and cuddle to a movie. I love your bone crushing hugs. I love how I can just be myself around you. I love how you put everyone else above you. I just, Emma I'm in love with-"

I cut him off with a kiss. He didn't kiss back at first so I got a bit worried! Luckily I was relieved from my short panic attack when he kissed back.

You know those cheesy movies? Like how they feel sparks and firework? Well this kiss was nothing like that at all... It was a whole lot stronger.

I slowly pulled back, and looked at him. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him smile so big, and it made me giggle. There was a silence between us. Just a comfortable silence before he broke it.

"Emma will you be my girlfriend?"

"What the hell do you think?"

"Is that a no?" He playfully asked.

I leaned forward and lightly kissed him on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

He cheekily replied, "Actually no. I think you might need to do it again!" Before kissing me back harder and longer.

All thoughts of Matt completely escaped my mind.

This just felt right. This is how it's suppose to feel. This right here was the start to our forever, and I wouldn't want it any other way.