Chapter 2: Questions and Explanations

Start from the beginning

Izuku's POV:

I heard Aizawa ask if he could hug me, and I nodded. When he pulled me onto his lap I clung to him. His hug was warm and comforting. It felt like my mom's. Then he started stroking my hair, which was calming. Then everything started to blur and I felt disconnected from everything.

Then I was somewhere else. It was a big house, surrounded by a forest. I stepped up to the house and knocked on the door. A male with medium length snow white hair with matching crystal blue eyes. Tan skin. Very muscular. 6'0 (imagine Asra from The Arcana with blue eyes and his hair a bit longer) answered the door. He looked pretty young. "Oh! Hello! What's your name?" He asked in a gentle voice. "U-uh m-m-my name is I-Izuku. What's yours?" His eyes widened. "Woah woah woah. Back up a sec your name is Izuku as in the kid that hosts us?" I nodded. "Well this is certainly a surprise. My name's Katashi and I'm your primary protector. Welcome to our innerworld. The innerworld is the place in your mind where all of the alters that form or are, live. Mostly it's just your mind's way of categorizing us. Now come on. I'll give you a tour, of what I can at least. There are some places that are off limits to us and you. Courtesy of Rin. She's the gatekeeper; she controls memories and files them in a sense. She controls alters access to places in the inner world and access to memories or alters that the system isn't ready for yet. Also, controls who is locked. Basically alters that are too dangerous still or alters that aren't ready to be exposed to us. I'm sure she's around. Anyways on with the tour yeah?" I nodded. We walked back through the door that he came from.

3rd POV:

"Here is the living room. Mostly for relaxing and hanging out. We have a bunch of board games and movies in here for when we get bored. Off to the left is the kitchen and dining area." Katashi told him. In the living room were 5 people all lounging around just doing their own thing. In the kitchen was a young woman who looked to be in her early 20's. She has short light brown hair swept to the right. She has tan skin and light brown eyes. She is fairly square in terms of body shape and not very muscular, more like toned. With her are 3 or 4 little kids who were asking to play or for food. There's a hallway in between the two areas that leads further into the house. It has 4 doors, 2 on each side and then a set of stairs twisting up to the 2nd floor.

Katashi walked over to the first door on the left and knocked. They heard a rough "Come in." The voice sounded familiar to Izuku but he couldn't quite place it. When Katashi opened the door Izuku's eyes widened. There in front of him was Katsuki Bakugo. His tormentor from school although 'tormentor' might be a bit much. He was playing a video game that Izuku didn't recognize. Bakugo paused the game and looked over, his eyes widening. "Oi, oi, oi. Katashi. What is Deku doing here?" Katashi was confused. "K-k-kacchan. Hey. W-w-w-what are you doing here?" Izuku asked. However, Bakugo was annoyed that Deku interrupted his game time and chose not to answer. Instead he just walked over to him, grabbed him and pushed him against the wall of the hallway. "What am I doing here? I woke up here out of nowhere and have been trying to figure out why. Up until now I've been living here somewhat peacefully with the others. But now that you're here, it's all going to be ruined. You're the first familiar face I've seen in about a year. So Deku. Why am I here? Why are you here?"

Before Bakugo could go any further Katashi stepped in. He grabbed Katsuki's wrists and pulled him off of Izuku. Pulling Izuku behind him he spoke. "I see now. You are an introject and a persecutor at that." That confused both of the younger boys. "Katsuki, this is going to be a lot to take in. Why don't we go to my room?" Bakugo let out a tch and followed behind Katashi and Izuku.

They went to the second floor and went to the 5th room on the left. Inside was a very comfortable and homey room. On one side was a bed with dark blue sheets with a nightstand that had a lamp on it. At the foot of the bed was a desk filled with papers and books. On the other side was a tv and a bookshelf filled with various books and authors. In front of the tv was a couch and on either side of the couch laid two beanbags. The walls had various posters from tv shows and movies to bands and singers. Even some hero posters. Next to the tv was a door that led to a bathroom and closet.