Prologue 6: I'm Sick?? (Final)

A/N: YAY!!! Finally at the last prologue chapter. Sorry that they've been kinda short. But after this chapter we start arc 1!! I'm honestly mad that it took this long but happy that I've made it this far. T_T Feelings are confusing. OH WAIT!! Before I forget. Bakugo has been a bully at school I just haven't done anything with that focusing on his home life. Also, for future plot convenience let's say Izuku has been homeschooled since age 7. Kay? Kay. Here we go!

A/N2: Writing this about  Day later.Happy New Years and I hope 2021 starts well for all of you! To celebrate and to move the story along. Here is a longer chapter than normal. (I think) Here we go! 

*TW: Panic attack, switching, mentions of medical abuse*

HEY I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IS NOT HOW DID IS DIAGNOSED. It usually takes a lot of therapy and talking and other things that identify DID. But for the sake of plot I sped it up. By a lot. Also, because I'm lazy :p Thanks to TodorokiSoba4life for mentioning it in the comments!

Aizawa's POV:

I stopped and took a deep breath before taking the kid and Tsukauchi to my car. Carefully I picked the kid up in my arms and held him as we walked. "I don't understand what's happening with this kid but I am going to take him in and protect him. He can't deal with this alone. Nor should he. He'll need monitoring as well. We never know if or when the kid could get a quirk. Trauma induced or otherwise." I ranted to him. He nodded. "Like that other...persona...said he'll need a thorough physical and mental examination. Recovery Girl is our best bet for physical. But a psychiatric might be harder to find. I'll contact some different hospitals and facilities and we'll see what comes up. After you see Recovery Girl take him to your home. I'll take care of the rest." Tsukauchi told me. I nodded and put him in the back seat hoping he'd stay asleep through the ride. "Well then. I guess I'll let you know what Recovery Girl says by call later."

(BTW IT'S LIKE 1:00 PM FOR CONVENIENCE)

I got in my car and started on my way to UA. It's not far from the police station. Around 15-20 minutes. When I got there I carefully lifted the kid out of the car and held him on the way to Chiyo's office. Luckily no one is around. Due to the mission regarding his father a lot of the teachers were called away and school was let out for the day. I was thinking about how I should approach my loud husband with this kid. Obviously the kid doesn't like yelling and knowing the cockatoo he was going to be yelling all the time. I sighed at the thought before opening Chiyo's door. When I stepped inside I saw her doing some paperwork. That's expected seeing as these kids get hurt quite often. "Hey Chiyo?" She looked over at me and then saw the kid in my arms. "My goodness! What happened to the poor child??" I shook my head. "He's the kid of that rogue hero we captured earlier today." She frowned and shook her head. "The poor dear. Well. Let's look him over. Although before I do I need him awake so I can ask him questions. Be on standby. I don't know what his triggers are and I may well trigger something." I nodded. I laid the kid on the bed and shook him awake. "Hey kid. This is my friend Chiyo Shuzenji. She is Recovery Girl and is going to look you over and ask a couple of questions okay?" As I explained his expression changed from confused, to understanding, to blank.

?? 1's POV:

When I came to, I looked around. Must be a doctor's office. I frowned. "Hey kid? What's wrong?" I noticed Eraserhead on my left and another person next to him. "Eraser. Who is that?" I asked looking her up and down. He shook his head and muttered something. "My name is Chiyo Shuzenji. Although you may recognize my hero name Recovery Girl." She explained. I nodded. "So now that I know that. I assume I'm here for a physical checkup?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll need to ask you some questions as we go." She told me. I nodded. It only makes sense. "Well let's get this over with then." I took off the shirt that the kid had on and both of their eyes widened at the scars and bruises that littered my chest alone. Me or one of the others could probably explain the story behind all of them. I sighed. "Are we going to continue or are you going to gawk at our scars all day." I joked. "Hmmm. The fact is, problem child that you shouldn't have that many scars to begin with. I've seen pros with less scars." Eraser told me. I sighed once again. "I am aware but there's nothing we can do about it now. All we can do is make sure that we protect ourselves and try to prevent it from happening again." I looked out the window that was nearby seeing the grounds and training fields. "Y'know for a ten year old you know a lot of things you normally shouldn't." I shook my head. "Izuku is 10. I am 22,my name is Katashi. I am not able to disclose how or why like I said before. Take us to a psychiatrist, they will be able to explain in full detail." He nodded. "We're working on that but first we should finish here." I nodded in return. We did the standard lung and heart check up. Then she tapped my knees with her tool. Next, height and weight. Then we did a blood test. All the while she asked questions about our past and what happened. I answered to the best of my abilities. "Well, aside from obvious malnutrition, your lungs are a little weak for the age of your body. Nothing, a little exercise and a good diet won't fix though." I nodded. "I suspected as much but with our previous living conditions we weren't able to eat much nor exercise. It's unfortunate but all we can do now is try to be better and help the body grow." Recovery Girl nodded. "Well since Katashi here understands we are done here. Just make sure they eat properly and get an hour or two's worth of exercise every other day. Don't do too much all at once but don't take it too easy either." I nodded once again. "So I take it that you really are going to take us in?" I asked Eraser. He nodded. "Yep. From now on you'll live with me, my husband and my other son." I nodded and gave a small smile. "That's good. Maybe now we can start healing and working together."

Izuku's POV:

When I came to, I was in a room that was unfamiliar. White walls. A bed that I was sitting on. This all seems familiar yet different. Then it clicked. This is a hospital room! Oh god! Not again! I have to leave. I need to get out of here! I scrambled to the door, slammed it open and ran like hell. "I need to get out of here. I can't. Not again. Not again. Where do I go?" I continued running hoping to find a way out. But no luck. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon. I need a way out. I need a way out." Then I found it. A big set of doors that looked like they led outside. I ran towards them and ripped them open with everything I had. I just ran outside when I bumped into someone.

I fell back and landed on my butt. When I looked up I saw a tall man with short black hair, and someone who was average height with white hair tied back into a ponytail. The first man seemed familiar somehow. "Wait you're Tsukauchi. The detective from before." Just then I heard rushed footsteps behind me. I ran behind Tsukauchi and covered my ears and squeezed my eyes shut. "Don't let them take me. Please don't let them take me." I felt a larger hand on mine but it didn't feel threatening. I opened my eyes and saw Eraserhead kneeling next to me. I felt relief instantly and hugged him. Surprisingly, he hugged back. "You okay?" I shook my head. "I can't stand hospitals or doctor's offices. Bad memories." He started combing his hands through my hair like my mom used to. It was comforting and reassuring. "Hey. You're fine. Nothing bad is happening. Recovery Girl just finished your checkup is all." I nodded. "Okay." "So is this my patient?" I was confused. Who is this? "Yes. As I explained earlier this child has been showing rather odd behaviour patterns and we haven't found anything wrong with him physically that might lead to this. So we were hoping you might look into it by talking with him." Tsukauchi explained. "I see. Yes, I will need to talk with the child but in this state of mind he probably won't be able to answer my questions. So for now let's let him calm down while you tell me more about what you've seen." Tsukauchi and the other man walked away and started talking. Eraserhead held me and comforted me in his arms. When I calmed down I spoke. "When I was 4 I was diagnosed as quirkless. After that my dad changed. Started hitting me and mom... Eventually my mom ran away from him...and from me." I took a deep breath. "Every once in a while he would...he would take me away. I don't know where. But it was a room with white walls. Just like a hospital. Just like Recovery Girl's room. He would hurt me. Put things inside me. It's not all clear but I do know that much." He stayed silent. "That's why I hate hospitals. Several bad memories come up." He nodded. "I understand. We will try to keep you away from those types of rooms from now on."

He was about to say something when Tsukauchi and that other man came back. "Hello! I am Dr.Kobayashi and I am here to assess your mental health. From what Tsukauchi here told me I can speculate but I have a couple questions for you. Is that alright?" I nodded. "From time to time, do you black out and then when you wake up do you not remember anything that happens?" He nodded. "That's exactly what happens. It happened earlier today too. During my check up." The Dr nodded. "Okay. Do you sometimes hear voices in your head? Like telling you what to do and what not to do. Advising you and helping you?" I nodded. "They help me all the time." Again the doctor nodded. "Okay well Izuku. I have come to a conclusion. You certainly have a disorder. In fact it's called Dissociative Identity Disorder." I looked down. "So I'm sick??"