𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒?

CHAPTER THREE - FRIENDS?

[ Y/N POV ]

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 kirishima," you began to say while stopping at the middle of the empty hall ways. Lunch had just finished a couple minutes ago. It was almost the end of passing period, leaving everyone rushing to their classes to avoid being marked tardy.

"I know you want me and angry blonde to be friends." You reasoned. But he's just-"

You awkwardly paused your sentence. You didn't wanna say the wrong thing in front of his best friend, especially when bakugou has the skill to beat your ass.

"You know-" you looked up and then back down at the floor. Finding your feet so intriguing.

Kirishima tilted his head like a lost puppy. His face holding wonder and confusion, not understanding what you were leading to.

"He's—" you looked up at him, and then back down towards the ground.

"Angry and—" You tired to describe him politely. All your efforts going down the drain as it seemed like you dug yourself a bottomless pit.

The red head just stared at you, his eyebrows furrowed, lost in thought.

"FUCK, he's hard headed and difficult." You gave up trying to word it nicely. "He's just not someone I wanna talk to," you said twiddling with your old fashioned [f/c] backpack straps. Both of you staring at the other, thinking of ways to address the other individual. The atmosphere clouding up the hallways with an awkward tension. Not one of you knowing how to break it.

After an awkward 30 seconds kirishima broke the silence, "Hey look it's fine," the spiky haired male said giving you a reassuring smile. "I understand bakugou isn't the most easiest person to get along with." He said patting your head, messing up a bit of your hair in the process. "Now come we only have seconds left before we get caught being late."

He took your hand in his large ones picking up a fast pace on the way to class 1-A. His large rocky hand engulfing your hands within his, making your hand seem like the smallest thing in the world.

This moment Reminding you of the times were kirishima would take you away when your baby self ended up trouble. Like a prince saving his princess. Only you were his light, protecting you from the things that could put you out.

"SLOW DOWN, MY SHOE IS GONNA FLY OFF."

"THEN HURRY UP SLOW POKE."

   𝐌𝐑

𝐌𝐑. Aizawa just finished his hero lesson finally letting the class go to enjoy the rest of the day.

Students of Class 1-A packing their things making their way back to the dorms.

"FINALLY WERE DONE." A blonde guy with a strange black streak running through his hair said with excitement. His bright aura held joy and mischief as he started conversations with everyone. Bringing there tired, drained moods up. You can tell he was an extroverted person, class clown maybe?

"ANYONE WANNA HAVE A SLEEPOVER FRIDAY?" A pink girl said pulling your attention away from the pikachuu look alike.

'So that must be Mina?'

"That sounds fun."

"Yeah I guess."

"Bored games?"

"Ok."

"Bet."

"Yes."

"I'll win."

You heard the class mummer.

"If I win a game, momo better show me her mommy milkers."

"Ew."

"FUCKING PERVERT. DIE."

"Gross."

"Always gotta make it weird."

"WHO SAID YOUR GRAPE ASS WAS INVITED."

'Finally something I agree with something he said.'