Chapter 30 - Darkness

Start from the beginning

"Bradley?" I murmur.

"Not quite." The voice says. Then, they grab my arm and I feel my body moving upwards, but it felt like that I couldn't control myself, so I just followed their lead. "We made it." The voice tells me.

"Where are we?" I ask it.

"Your room, babe. You said you wanted to be with me."

"Bradley? Is that you?" I ask the voice again.

"No, silly. It's Britt." I knew that name, and I also knew that I didn't want her, but I couldn't move. It felt like all the strength in my body left me and all I saw was a silhouette with blonde hair hovering above me.

"No," I told her, but my voice seemed slurred. "I don't. . ."

"Yes, Kale. You do." She seemed to be smiling.

I started to panic internally when I feel her take my belt off and yank my jeans down. I didn't know what to do as she pulled off the shirt I was wearing and grabbed the top of my boxers.

I felt tears in my eyes, finally realized what was happening. "Don't, please." My voice came out soft.

This time she didn't reply, but I heard the door open.

"What the actual fuck is going on here?"

"Help." I tell the voice, glad that someone walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bradley

"Help." His voice came out soft, softer than I've ever heard it. I almost paused.

"Get off of him, bitch!" I walk towards the bed, pushing her away, ignoring the flash of vagina that showed when I did so.

I look towards Kale and my heart immediately skipped a beat and my breath caught in my throat.

He looked completely out of it. "Kale?" As I turn my full attention on him, she leaves the room.

"I didn't want to." He told me. "She took them off."

My eyebrows furrowed, confused about what he was talking about, so I sat next to him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I felt dizzy at first, " He told me, dosing off a little bit. "And she brought me up here," His voice cracked and I could feel my heart beat quicken. "She took them off and she was on me, and you came in." His voice sounded thick, and I could tell he was close to tears. My heart broke, when I finally realized what happened.

The next emotion I felt was anger. An anger that I've never felt before. And for a second I thought about my father and what my uncle told me, that we all had a darkness in us. And he was right, we do, but I know I can control it. Though, I decided that this time I wouldn't.

I stood up from the bed, leaning over to place a hand on his cheek. "I will be right back." I grab his comforter throwing it over his body before leaving the room. I bump into Damon in the hallway as he was leaving my room.

"Shit, sorry Bray - what's wrong?" He asked, I'm sure the anger on my face was very apparent.

I ignored him and made my way down the stairs, in search of one person and one person only. The longer it took to find her, the more angered I got. It seemed that I could find everyone except for her. I found Jess, Justin, Lucas, and Damon has been trailing me since we bumped into each other, even Collin was following.

I spotted a familiar face in the large group of people and made a  beeline for her. "Where's Brittany?" I asked the girl. I didn't know who she was, all I knew is that she followed Brittany around like a lost puppy. I watched as she gulped and pointed outside.