Ch. 14: Friends With Benefits

Chapter 14: Friends With Benefits

Milly's P.O.V.

   "What's this?" Harry closed the door behind us. I lifted my head up, realizing there were people in our new hotel room. I exchanged glances with Harry, feeling myself grow anxious. I stared at the people in front of us, my stomach churning.

   "What?" I asked, stepping closer. Harry stepped beside me.

   "Read the opened pages. When your done, come to room 321." Simon left the opened laptop on the couch, leaving the room afterwards. I exchanged looks with Harry before picking up the laptop. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch before reading the first of the six gossip sites.

   'What's this? Do we smell Rylez happened again? Like the Payzer break up and make up, are Harry Styles and Milly Grey starting over? This possibly can't be true. Hazza was seen roaming the London streets with T-Swizzle just last week! And don't make us start on the Minny thing with Ruffles! So, why were the two friends seen together today in Vegas? Harry and Milly were seen going from several different restaurants, holding hands! Are these two starting fresh and clean? Hopefully, they do! We can't wait to hear about Rylez again!'

   I stared at Harry, raising an eyebrow. Rylez? I thought our ship name was something like Mazy or Hallz? Now that I think of it, Styles and Ruffles combined could become Ryles. But why would they use my nickname and his last name? Harry shrugged. I closed that tab and went onto the next gossip site.

   'Aw, how cute! While in Vegas, Harry Styles and Milly Grey were seen hopping locations. You might be wondering, 'Why does this matter? They're friends!' Well, these pictures tell us a different story. What kind of friend places his hand near his friend's butt? And what kind of friend allows their friend to carry them bridal-style? Hopefully, we see these two together in the future! We just can't wait for this!'

   "What do they mean?" Harry asks. I shrug my shoulders, scrolling down the page. My jaw drops along with Harry's. Several pictures of us today are shown below the article. One of us leaving McDonald's and another of us eating pizza.

   "What are we going to do?" I whisper, closing the tab. I open the next page and find even more stuff. I sigh, scrolling down the page. I stop on a certain paragraph that catches my interest. I focus my eyes on the screen, skimming over the paragraph.

   'Are Harry Styles and Milly Grey dating? Sources say yes! The duo were seen in Vegas today-- Looking a little too close. We thought their first relationship was okay, until Harry tweeted something last week. The couple that seemed to good, are apparently not! After a hate account ad attacked Milly, Harry tweeted, "Milly is not bisexual and did not loose her virginity to an old man. She lost it to me. Period." Looks like things got a little saucy with them...'

   I lean back against the couch, shoving the laptop in Harry's hands. After reading the remaining three articles, we were pretty pissed. Harry slammed the laptop shut, standing up. He motioned towards the door. I sighed, getting off my spot on the couch. We made our way through the corridors, stopping at room 321.

   Harry rapped his knuckles against the wooden door three times, sighing. We waited patiently, noise coming from behind the door. Finally, the door opened to reveal a bored Simon. He opened the door wider, allowing us to step in.

   "So, do you want to explain what happened today?" Simon asked once we plopped onto the couch. Simon sat on the hand of the couch across from us, crossing his arms. Harry placed the laptop on the coffee table before us.