"Aza, listen--" Klaus sighed, carefully thinking about his next few words-- "Under different circumstances, you know neither of us wouldn't have made that choice. Kol did nearly the dumbest thing he could've done in that situation. Tensions were high. It isn't completely out of line that you were mad."

Azalea look over and narrowed her eyes at him once again, letting go of the bathroom counter. Why did he want to act all reasonable and noble now? Ugh, he was having an Elijah moment. Those were rare. She rolled her eyes, walking past him as he leaned against the doorframe to the bathroom. He moved to turn. "I'm changing. Turn your ass back around."

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He hummed, but stayed facing the bathroom. Azalea rolled her eyes.

"As I'm so often reminded by you." She took off her towel, discarding it lazily onto the end of the bed. "Look, he killed my fucking mother, and when he admitted it I only ignored him for, what, a week? That may show some issues on my part more than anything, but still! You— the one with probably the biggest grudge against him at the moment— admitted that he was willing to put down his life for me, even after everything that has happened. He could've easily ran to that bitch Davina, and he didn't. He's chosen me. I don't know how to feel."

"And that's completely reasonable." Klaus said, still turned away from her. "Look, you can ignore him all you want, stay by my side all night if you need. He doesn't expect you to immediately fall head over heels for him again."

"Oh god..." She said, slipping on her dress that Rebekah set out for her. "You know it's bad whenever you start making sense. Can't you go back to being all murderous and angry? Shouldn't you be upset Hayley's getting married? The woman that carried your child?"

"She's doing what she has to do in order to best protect Hope. I can ask for nothing more." He said, tensely. Klaus turned back around, knowing she was covered. He looked her in the eyes for a moment, before making a turn for the door. He stoped at the threshold. "You get to meet my daughter today. Just... Don't do anything regrettable while she's here."

She smiled just a little as Klaus left, closing the door behind him. She slipped on her heels, looking at her watch. The wedding would start soon. Still, she sat down on her bed, letting out a long sigh. She thought about Kol, mostly. He was probably downstairs. Could she face him? Would she kiss him? Slap him? Hug him? Ignore him? He was irresistible, even in a different body, though she could never get over the original.

She'd had her ups and downs about Davina. She was a little prick, but useful. Generally, most witches were the opposite to the Mikealson's. Kol loved witches. She could bet he loved being one even more. She heard her phone buzz on the bathroom counter. With a sigh, she went to get it. It was a text.

It's Kol. We need to talk after the wedding.

Azalea's stomach churned when she saw the message. Oh, god. Now she didn't have much of a choice. Looking at herself in the mirror, Azalea had to remind herself who she was. She was the one in control.

Come to my room when it's over.

She texted back, deciding to leave out the threats about if she saw him with Davina. Walking back into her bedroom, she tossed the phone on her bed. She didn't want Kol to distract her from the wedding. Azalea left her room, heading downstairs and to the ballroom. She chose to sit in the back, out of sight and hopefully out of mind. She picked at her nail polish idly until Hayley entered. Everyone stood, so it was hard for her to see, but could tell she had never seen the brunette this put together. Jackson looked nice too, she supposed.

Hayley and Jackson took each other's hands and smiled at one another as they walked down the aisle. When they reached the two staircases, they split apart so they can each walk up the two staircases and meet on the balcony, where Mary was waiting to preside over the ceremony. They were even smiling at each other from across the room until they make it to the altar.