chapter 28 - w h o r e

Start from the beginning

All she could think about was why didn't Fred stop?

She made her way to the Great Hall to get breakfast when she met eyes with Fred. He looked concerned.

Fred wondered why Natalia wouldn't look at him. When he came back last night after taking Ginny back to her room, he wondered where Nat had disappeared to. It was like one second she was there, the next she was missing.

He had even went up to her room to look for her but all he heard was faint moaning and grunting and assumed it was Eli and Tori.

Fred got up and went over to the Slytherin table and sat down next to Natalia but she wouldn't look at him.

"Why won't you look at me? I thought we fixed our problems."

Natalia instantly got up and walked out of the Great Hall and ran into an empty classroom. Why was he acting like last night didn't happen? Like he didn't take advantage of her?

Fred got up and ran after her and tried to grab her elbow before she shouted, "Don't touch me!"

"Wha- Why?"

"Why? Are you really asking why?"

"What the hell is going on with you?"

"What is going on with me? Do you not remember what you did to me last night?"

"What are you talking about?" Fred shouted.

"Stop acting fucking clueless Fred. You know exactly what you fucking did."

"Nat what the hell are you on? I thought we made up last night?"

"Made up? Is that what you call that?" Natalia said while sobbing.

"We talked Nat and we realized we were both in the wrong, isn't that making up?"

"After that. After we talked, you fucking ra- you fucking hurt me!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"You don't remember taking me back to my room and practically taking advantage of me?"

"You think I would do that?" Fred was concerned with why she would think that.

"You did last night!" Why wouldn't Fred admit what he did last night? Why was he acting like he was innocent?

"Nat what the hell is going on with you?"

"Fred you fucking raped me last night! I yelled the fucking safe word multiple times I even told you to stop and that you were hurting me and you wouldn't!"

"Nat we didn't have sex last night."

"Then who the fuck dragged me back to my room, choked me, made sure I couldn't even move, and fucking hurt me last night huh? If it wasn't you then who was it because they sure as hell looked a lot like you!"

"After you went to the bathroom last night I found Ginny passed out on the floor so Harry and I took her back to her room. When I came back you were gone and I thought you had just went to sleep or you were tired or something. Nat I swear I would never fucking do that to you," Fred said while a few tears escaped his eyes.

"Then who the hell did that to me last night?"

"Maybe someone polyjuiced into me? I can literally steal some veritaserum from Snape's office to prove to you that I'm telling the truth Nat."

"No. I believe you, but who would do something like that? Maybe Kalen?"

"As much as I hate that dude, I saw him with some random girl dancing at the party when I came back yesterday so it couldn't have been him." Fred was thinking of who else it could be before quickly remembering something.

"Nat did he hurt you last night? Like obviously he did but was he rough? Are you okay? You're not in any pain right?"

"No I'm not in any pain or anything I think I should be fine Freddie," she said with a sad smile.

"Can I hug you?" Natalia didn't say anything but walked up to Fred and pulled him into a tight hug. She never wanted to leave his embrace. She felt safe with him, she was comfortable. It was like whenever he was around, she could finally relax.

"I promise I'll figure out who did this love. I promise."

A/N:

edit: IT ISN'T GEORGE! IT BAFFLES ME HOW Y'ALL WOULD THINK GEORGE WOULD DO THIS LMAO

a lot of dialogue this chapter

my poor bb... i love natalia so much i was crying for her the entire time

once again if you ever have gone through something similar or need someone to talk to, my messages are always open, please feel free to ask me for help or advice

now that we've hit 100k reads, i'm gonna try to start writing longer chapters!