His name was Yuuchirou

Kindness is useless to humans whatever you do you won't get it back in return it won't do you any good

Doing good for others will come back that's what dad said

Words from a dead man don't matter

Why are you saying that? Dad was trying to help mom

Yeah but if he wasn't so stupid we would at least have one parent left and the herbs weren't going to cure her he was so stupid

DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT YOU ARE SO MEAN!

I'm just telling you the truth about the real world you really are annoying you're making to much noice so shut up

The "Mu" in Muichiro is the "in" in ineffective you are annoying and useless just follow me there's no point to have a conversation with you

But brothe...

The "Mu" in Muichiro is the "in" in invalid like your conversations the past won't change

My brother was a painfully frank person, I feel like I've turned just like him.
Frank

Living with him felt like hell, I thought he hated me I thought he was a cold person.

When spring fell Ubuyashiki san's wife visited us. She was extremely pretty and reminded me of a white birch she also told us that we were descendants of legendary swordsmen but brother verbally bullied her and chased her away

Hey brother she told us that we are descendants of legendary swordsmen!

Not my problem just go get the rice

Hey let's be swordsmen! We can save all of the people in need and we can...

In a fit of pure rage brother smashed through the orange with his cleaver half of it flying outside

ARE YOU SAYING WE CAN DO SOMETHING! CAN SOME WEAKLING WHO CANT EVEN COOK RICE ALONE! YOU ARE DELUSIONAL YOU THINK YOU CAN BE A SWORDSMAN!?! YOU ARE AS NIEVE AS MOM AND DAD! YOURE WAY TOO OPTIMISTIC WHATS GOING ON IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS? MOM DIED BECAUSE SHE OVERWORKED HERSELF SO MUCH THAT SHE BECOME ILL AND DIDNT TELL US AND DAD STILL WENT TO GET HERBS EVEN WHEN ME AND MUM TOLD HIM NOT TO! SAVING PEOPLE IS SOMETHING ONLY CHOSEN PEOPLE CAN DO AND JUST BECAUSE ARE ANCESTORS WERE "LEGENDARY SWORDSMEN" DOESNT MEAN SHIT YOU AND ME ARE JUST NIEVE KIDS! AND TELL ME WHAT CAM WE DO? WE ARE JUST GOING TO DIE! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE STUPID MOM AND DADS KIDS AND THAT WOMEN OS JUST TRYING TO USE US CANT YOU SEE? ARE YOU BLIND? WE ARE DONE WITH THIS JUST GO AND GET THE FOOD LIKE YOU WERE TOLD AND ACTUALLY LISTEN UNLIKE DAD!

We stopped talking completely and Amane-San continued to come and brother poured water over her so she left, we often got into fights.

It was summer

Summer came it was extremely hot and we were both mad at each other. The night were really hot and the cicadas cried. But that all ended when the door opened and the demon came.

Brother's arm was completely cut off I remember his screams of agony it's scared into my brain

Shut up, you guys are useless you guys are just woodcutters you can't do anything for anybody even if you die your death will do Nothing whether you are here or not it wouldn't make a difference.

He had a lanky posture and towered above us, I remember his red crimson eyes.

I remember a feeling that I had only then and never again, it emerged from the pits of my stomach it was anger. An anger that I had no control over like a Beast. I remember the Howl I made form pure anger as I destroyed every cell in the demon every time he regenerated I would destruct him again and again until the Sun came and he turned to ashes.

 I remember the Howl I made form pure anger as I destroyed every cell in the demon every time he regenerated I would destruct him again and again until the Sun came and he turned to ashes

I didn't care, I just had to see my brother one more time before I died. It took me hours but I eventually as a bloody corpse was able to see my brother his body laid on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him he had lost what little light he had in his eyes yet he just started at me as our eyes connected.

please budda or whatever god there is save my brother. don't kill him he is a kind person unlike me take my life away for his,do whatever you want to me just let my brother live, he's the only thing that i have left and without him i am nothing let him pursue his dream of being a swordsman his whole life ive just been in his way the whole time.

im the only bad one

just please give me his. punishment

i'm the only bad one

the "in" in infinity is the "Mu" in Muichirou

if you do something to help others you can bring out infinite strength brother...

you are the chosen one

Nezuko being Cute

Part 134/

Part 134/♾

I apologize for the lack of consistency of my uploads I've just been ill sorry