𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 ♥

"Mom! I can explain!" I grinned nervously at her then peeked at the boys expressions. Toby was happy to see her, Tommy on the other hand  "hello Mrs?" He chuckled "(l/n)" my mom finished. Then something I never expected happened. This was one of the rare times my dad went with mom and he did not look that happy. Ononononoooo he is walking over.... "the names Paul" he grinned then held out his hand for tommy to shake toby obviously couldn't take it anymore and ran over to my mom embracing her gently. Looking over to tommy again he and my dad were getting along great they were laughing and talking about whatever guys do idk man, then motioned me to come over. A large hand smacked my shoulder in a friendly manner my dad was smiling in a sinister way. "So tommy,how have you been treating my little muffin.? He smiled harshly. Oh boy here we go again I looked to tommy in amusement not hiding my look of victory. "I- erm-  uh" he started then panicking he looked at me put an arm around my shoulder and said "their my girlfriend" (or boyfriend or partner) oh holy lord tommy what the hell was that my dad is gonna kill you then I'll have to bury your body! "Yep" I choked out dryly. I looked up and met tobys eyes they were dull and sad. What have I done? How could I? Tommy you need to explain yourself.