{XX} • Vengeance {18+!}

Začít od začátku

When I didn't answer, the man pressed harder onto my head. It felt like my head could explode any time. "I-I don't k-know.." I say with all my strength. The man was clearly furious and pushed me onto the floor. "2 options, pretty boy! One, the easy way. You tell me where Jungkook is. Or two, the hard way. You keep silent and you'll regret staying silent." The guy said. I gulped. I wasn't planning on betraying Jungkook. "Speak." The guy demanded. I stayed silent.

I didn't dare to stand up. I was frozen and afraid. The man pulled me onto my feet once again and closed his hand around my neck. "One last chance." He asked. "Where is Jungkook?!" The man asked. My hands clenched at the man's hand around my neck as I tried gasping for air.

"Turn around." I heard. The man let go of me and turned around to face Jungkook holding a gun. As soon as the man let go of me I gasped for air and tried to get away, but the man grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of him. "If you shoot, your boyfriend will suffer the consequences." The man said. I saw Jungkook hesitating. "Let him go." He demanded. "Throw the gun away." The man said.

He did as he was told and threw the gun aside. The man let go of me and I immediately ran to Jungkook. The man and Jungkook looked at the gun at the same time and then up into each other's eyes. They both ran to the gun. The man was closer to it, but Jungkook jumped on the back of the man and rolled with him down the stairs. My mouth fell open as I followed them downstairs.

Jungkook and the guy were fighting each other harshly and gave each other punches in the face. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pan. When I returned, the man had managed to take the gun and was pointing it at Jungkook. I silently walked behind the man and gave him a smack to his head with the pan. The man collapsed on the floor as Jungkook took the pan out of my hands. "Are you okay?" He asked while cupping my face in his hands.

Before I could even reply to Jungkook's question, he pressed his lips against mine. We kissed for a few seconds. "What happend?" Jungkook asked after we broke apart. "I'll tell you later, first, take away these men." I say. "There are more?" Jungkook asked surprised. I nodded. "I locked four of them on the balcony." I say. Jungkook grinned.

We waited for the team to come and they took the five men away. I had Yeontan on my lap, who was probably very shocked. When the five men were carried away, Jungkook and I started putting everything back in place. When that was done, we sat down on the couch. Jungkook took my hand, which had turned purple on a few spots. "What happend?" He asked softly. I started telling him the story of how the men barged in, how he trapped four of them onto the balcony and the fight with the fifth man.

"And I sent you home because I thought you'd be safe. I'm so stupid!" Jungkook said as he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry." Jungkook said. I gently pushed him away. "It's okay, you couldn't know." I say. "Let's put some cream on your hand." Jungkook said. We walked upstairs into our room and into the bathroom. Jungkook took some cream onto his fingers and carefully applied it to the bruises. I smiled when he finished. "Thanks." I say.

We changed into pyjama's and sat down in bed. We both took our phones and did our own things. I watched a YouTube video. After a while Jungkook took my phone and put it on his nightstand. "Wha..." I started, but was interrupted by Jungkook kissing me. It wasn't a soft kiss. It was filled with lust and desire as I kissed him back.

(sexual content!)

Jungkook was on top of me as he broke the kiss. "Tae, I need you. I need you tonight." He whispered into my ear which gave me pleasurable chills. "I need you too." I say as I knew what Jungkook was talking about. Jungkook smirked as he pulled his shirt off. And he did the same to me. He trailed kisses from my jaw to my ear and started sucking at my earlobe. I was getting hard as Jungkook continued to trail kisses down to my collarbone. He kissed a soft spot and I let out a slight moan. Jungkook started sucking on the spot. It made me moan out of pleasure and got harder. Jungkook stopped once the spot became a hickey. Jungkook's lips connected with mine again while he unbuttoned my pants. He did left my boxers on. I rose onto my knees and unbuckled his pants together with his boxers.

I stroked his member before closing my lips around the top. I start bobbing my head at a slow pace. Jungkook moaned loudly. I fastened my pace, but after a moment I got stopped by Jungkook. He tilted my chin with his pointer finger. "It's okay, on all fours for me, baby." Jungkook said and I did as he told.

I suddenly got nervous. Before Jungkook could do anything, I spoke up. "Jungkook, I'm a virgin." I think Jungkook hear the panic in my voice. He bent over. "Don't worry, it's going to be the best evening you've ever had. I'll make you feel good. Trust me." Jungkook whispered near my ear and then kissed my head. I gulped and nodded, while Jungkook removed my boxers. "Let's prep you first, I'll go easy on you. Don't be afraid." He said.

Jungkook grabbed a bottle out of the drawer of his nightstand. It had a label on it which spelled: 'Lube.' Jungkook put some lube on his finger and slowly spread it around my entrance. I gasped at the feeling of the cold substance. Jungkook slowly inserted a finger and started moving it in and out. It felt weird at first but then I started moaning at the feeling.

When I was slowly but visibly getting used to it, Jungkook added another finger. It hurt a bit and it caused me to grunt from pain. Jungkook started moving slowly. I clenched my teeth as he started scissoring me. After a minute I got used the feeling.

Jungkook removed his fingers and took the bottle of lube again. He put some of the fluid onto his member and around my entrance again. "Take a deep breath." Jungkook said. I did as he advised as he slowly slid in. My breath hitched and I shut my eyes tightly. I ball my fists into the blanket. "J-Jungkook, it h-hurts." I pant. "It won't for long." Jungkook said. He didn't move until I got used to the feeling. Jungkook slowly started thrusting inside of me. It still hurt, but I didn't want to stop Jungkook. Soon enough the pain relieved and made place for pleasure. I started moaning again. Jungkook took that as a hint to go a bit faster.

His thrusts were a bit faster and deeper. I winced at first but it didn't hurt as much as before. I moaned like crazy at this point and Jungkook grunted once or twice. My arms became weak from pleasure and I had a hard time keeping myself up. Jungkook noticed. "It's okay to lie down, Tae." He said while taking a break. I turned onto my back. Jungkook placed himself in front of my entrance again. As he pushed back inside, he leaned over and kissed me tenderly. The action made Jungkook go deeper and I groaned from the sudden feeling. Jungkook started thrusting again while biting at my bottom lip. My hands were onto Jungkook's shoulders and I squeezed into his skin from pleasure.

Jungkook hit a spot which made me moan uncontrollably hard. My legs twitched at the amazing feeling. Jungkook used that opportunity to push my legs closer to my chest by pushing the back of my knees with his arms. I looked into his eyes. Jungkook locked our lips together again, which caused only muffled moans to be heard in the room. Jungkook continued to hit that spot again and again. It caused me to moan harder into the kiss. "Faster." I panted when Jungkook broke away from the kiss. He did as I said. I felt overwhelmed by the continuously thrusting at my sweet spot and at a certain moment, a pleasurable feeling released into my whole body and made me cum.

Jungkook rode out his climax as he thrusted even faster and deeper. My breath was hitching again and followed the pattern of Jungkook's thrusts. I began seeing stars as Jungkook came inside of me. I moaned once again at the feeling as Jungkook slowly removed himself from my entrance and let himself fall next to me on the bed. We caught our breaths for a moment. Jungkook kissed my temple before getting up.

He went to the bathroom and returned with some toiletpaper. He cleaned me up and then himself. My eyelids were heavy and I wanted to sleep. I covered myself with the blanket while Jungkook turned the lights off. Once he was lying next to me, I lied down onto his chest. We were still panting as Jungkook's arms wrapped around me.

"You know, Tae, It's still new year's eve tomorrow and we still don't have cookies and muffins." Jungkook said. "Wait, what do you mean?" I ask. "I... ehh, kinda forgot to take the muffins and cookies out of the oven... and when I looked they were pitch black.... so...I kinda threw them away..." Jungkook said. I raised my head to scold him, but changed my mind. "You know what? I'm too tired to be angry right now. We'll figure it out tomorrow." I say tiredly while laying my head back onto Jungkook's chest. Jungkook hummed in response.

I enjoyed our combined warmth and I felt my eyelids glueing together. I was happy at this moment. I did not care about anything else than the warmth of Jungkook as I slowly fell asleep.