Daddy's Girl

A/N
This is for DDLG fans. If you don't know what that is, it stands for Daddy Dom Little Girl. You can search it up on Google. This is someone's lifestyle so I don't want any hate comments about it.

Fiorela was going out of her school accompanied by her best friend. She couldn't wait to get out of the school and enjoy her cartoons at home. Being the senior and 18 years old was hard for her. Especially, when she was clinging on her Daddy. Her Daddy was her rock who could protect her from anyone and anything on this planet. She wanted to be strong as her Daddy, but she knew her silly idea will never come true. So she was looking for a shield that only her Daddy could provide.

Hugging her best friend, she fixed her pink backpack over her shoulder looking for Daddy if he came. When she noticed him leaning on the car, looking around like he was searching for someone, Fiorela ran up to him. He smiled seeing his little flower and catched her in his big arms. It always felt incredible the way Daddy was holding her.

''Let's go home.'' He said and opened the door for her. She quickly got inside and put her backpack between her legs. Aran got on the other side of a car and sat in the driver's seat. He couldn't wait to see his babygirl especially she wasn't so well these past few days. He wanted her touch so he intertwined their fingers while driving. Fiorela was always giddy when Aran took her hand in his big one.

''How was at school, baby?'' He asked her, looking forward for the road.
''It was good. We were writing short exam and I got perfect score. You helped me with learning, remember?'' She giggled adorably making his heart melt.
''I remember. I'm happy that I could help you.'' He smirked. She knew Aran was egoist so she didn't want to feed his ego anymore.

''How was at work, Daddy?'' She asked him.
''It was good. But I'm tired and I want to cuddle with you for the rest of the day.'' He whined. Sometimes Aran was bigger baby than his princess.
''Are we going to watch cartoons too?'' She squealed excitedly.
''After we eat lunch and your write your homework, we are going to watch a lot of cartoons.'' He promised her. She leaned forwards and lightly kissed his cheek.
''Thank you, Daddy.'' She smiled.

They arrived at their home which was actually a mansion. Aran was working as a mafia boss, but he had his own legal work. Fiorela went to change her clothes and do her homework. She didn't want to keep herself busy later so she did her homework now. When she finished, she went downstairs to help Aran cook. And she came just in time when he burned himself.

"Daddy, be careful." She squealed and took his hand under the cold water. He always felt better when his princess would care about him. Not only that she wanted his attention, but it was other way around.

"I'm fine, baby. It's just a small burn." He reassured her. 

"But you could hurt yourself badly. If you can't cook then let me do it." She said, kissing his hand where he burned himself. He chuckled and lifted her up on the counter top.

"My little bunny doesn't need to worry about me. I can take care of myself." He smiled and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and deepened the kiss. Aran loved when he was kissing her. It felt even better with making love to her.

"Let's eat. You must be hungry." He said and kissed her cheek. He let her down and gave her plates to put on the table. She was eager to eat since she has eaten only in the morning. Her stomach was churning with the smell of a food. Aran put the pasta he made on her plate. He usually gave her a lot of food so she can't be hungry. And he loved to see his princess feeding herself well.

"Daddy, I feel tired. Can we go to sleep?" She said pushing the empty plate away. 

"Are you okay, baby? What about cartoons?" He asked worried and touched her forehead. But she didn't have a fever.